Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

lmao ... people think vick is better than favre ... yall need to go play in traffic at midnight with all black on ... go cover your body in honey and hop intoa bear den

John David Booty should hold his jersey # hostage.
devil.gif

He's gonna get cut if he trys that foolishness with Lord Favre
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Good lord

Some people just dont know when to say when.

Will be turning off espn for atleast a week
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

LOVE bein a MN'sotan right now. We're takin it this year. Our D, our ground game, our O-line, our D-Line, it's over with.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

LOVE bein a MN'sotan right now. We're takin it this year. Our D, our ground game, our O-line, our D-Line, it's over with.

You foolies gotta remember Favre had a shoulder injury after the 8-3 start last year for the jets, that's why he tailed off.
No he didnt. He only acted like he had a shoulder injury so he had an excuse for throwing all of those interceptions.

Well, it's an upgrade over the QB's they currently have on the roster....this has gotta burn for GB fans. Favre is an @!%, but this was expected.

Originally Posted by toine2983

TheGift23 wrote:

[table][tr][td]Green Bay at Minnesota[/td] [td]8:30 PM[/td] [td]ESPN[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [td]Metrodome[/td] [/tr][/table]Green Bay at Minnesota 8:30 PM ESPN MNF October 5, 2009

facepalm2.jpg

Truth.
laugh.gif

ESPN's coverage that week is gonna be nauseating.
sick.gif

Thank God Kornheiser doesn't do MNF anymore.

John David Booty should hold his jersey # hostage.
devil.gif

For 37 million.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

lmao ... people think vick is better than favre ... yall need to go play in traffic at midnight with all black on ... go cover your body in honey and hop into a bear den
laugh.gif
Agreed...

Good for Brett... I don't like the soap opera BS, but I love watching Brett Favre play football... If he wants to play, he should be able to play...
pimp.gif

emmanuel-goldstein- didn't you say a healthy Bret Favre was the best QB in the NFL? Better than Peyton and Brady? I think you might be the one who shouldgo play in traffic. Better yet get in a car with Stevie Wonder and ride shotgun.

if he stays healthy the league is in trouble ... BIG trouble cuz i watched their preseason game and the D is NASTY ... do not sleep ...

Basketballsavant wrote:
emmanuel-goldstein- didn't you say a healthy Bret Favre was the best QB in the NFL?. I think you might be the one who should go play in traffic. Better yet get in a car with Stevie Wonder and ride shotgun.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude really thinks a healthy Favre currently > Brady, Manning, etc.

lmao ... people think vick is better than favre ... yall need to go play in traffic at midnight with all black on ... go cover your body in honey and hop into a bear den

Vikings Superbowl!!!!
pimp.gif

Play action game is gonna be ridiculous....with our offensive line Lord Favre will not be touched!!!

Originally Posted by yungchamp

name one thing that makes Vick Better than favre then

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

emmanuel-goldstein- didn't you say a healthy Bret Favre was the best QB in the NFL?. I think you might be the one who should go play in traffic. Better yet get in a car with Stevie Wonder and ride shotgun.
i firmly believe that when healthy there arent more than 2 quarterbacks better than him in the league ... you gotta remember pretty boy t iscoming off a knee, peyton lost his coach and his #1 option for the better part of his career ... brees will put up numbers but, eh its drew brees ...

i like the comparison of vick and favre though ... see many people are in here saying "awww dont worry about peta or the media backlash or the possible qbcontroversy, let vick play" ... but yet when it comes to favre hes a "distraction and a circus and should go home" ...
laugh.gif

yall mad at favre for changing his mind lol, he never changed his mind ... dude knew what he was doing LAST YEAR when he signed with the jets ... he didntexpect to get hurt but he ran with it anyway ... he knew he wanted to get green bay back this whole time ... he knew he didnt want to go to two a days ...imagine if you were at your company for 15 years and had to show up for a 4 week new year orientation ...

brett favre > mike vick ...
brett favre > at least 28 qbs in the league, when healthy ...

last thing hes worried about is money, he could probably go to every continental state and have his entire family eat for free in exchange for a picture ...

Back
Top Bottom