Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

lmao ... people think vick is better than favre ... yall need to go play in traffic at midnight with all black on ... go cover your body in honey and hop into a bear den
name one thing that makes Vick Better than favre then

[h2]Behind Vick, Falcons end Pack's home playoff rule[/h2][h3][/h3]
Atlanta 27, Green Bay 7

roll.gif

Damn, I hope they replay Chris Carter's rant late this evening.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

lmao ... people think vick is better than favre ... yall need to go play in traffic at midnight with all black on ... go cover your body in honey and hop into a bear den
name one thing that makes Vick Better than favre then

[h2]Behind Vick, Falcons end Pack's home playoff rule[/h2] [h3][/h3]
Atlanta 27, Green Bay 7

i knew you were going to use that game, got anything other then a score of a football game?

Odds that T-Jack goes on a shooting spree before the week is over?

3/1?

Kill that Vick > Favre noise. Vick don't have the numbers to support the claim. But as an Eagles fan I'm glad we have him.

I damn sure would prefer the Vick ESPN coverage over Favre though. I'm pretty much not even gonna watch ESPN until Favre plays in his first preseason game.Just watch everyone gonna say the Vikes are the favorites in the NFC now
laugh.gif
. Yall still have plenty to prove, just wait Brett will still sling it like he didlast year for the Jets and cost yall some games.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Behind Vick, Falcons end Pack's home playoff rule [h3][/h3]
Atlanta 27, Green Bay 7
And what's your point?
eyes.gif
Does he ever have a point? Hes like a shoes/fr3sh protege with these random nfl.com game searches to try to win an argument with
roll.gif

I hope someone seriously injures him to end his season, that way he will regret and not come back again. Tired of this dude.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Behind Vick, Falcons end Pack's home playoff rule [h3][/h3]
Atlanta 27, Green Bay 7
And what's your point?
eyes.gif
Does he ever have a point? Hes like a shoes/fr3sh protege with these random nfl.com game searches to try to win an argument with
roll.gif

Fraij... Its close to football season, we gotta be enemies again bro!?
roll.gif

theyre actually following his escalade to the vikings' stadium?!?! jeezus....he's gotta be numero uno on ESPN's all time slurp list

I am not a fan of Brett by any means, but it's hilarious how many of you get your panties in a bunch over this guy.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom