Wrestling Thread Mar 21-27 | 3/25 Smackdown - Del Rio vs Christian, Barrett vs Kofi

GingaNinja
laugh.gif

Throw me in wherever you're throwing the jobbers. I'm gonna work my way up to the top Miz style.
pimp.gif

22294146vr4.gif

HOO-RAH

WWE Shoots Angle with (drunk) Snooki for Raw
WWE shot an angle this afternoon involving Snooki and LayCool for airing on Monday's Raw show according to an article at http://www.popthecrowd.com

The angle was shot at Miami Mike's Sports Zone, a sports bar in East Hanover, NJ, involving the three aforementioned wrestlers and Trish Stratus, ending in a brawl, where both Layla and Michelle McCool end up going through a table.

Snooki arrived three hours late for the taping which was scheduled to be shot at 10 a.m., and ended up with cameras not rolling until 3 p.m.  Fit Finlay and David Kapoor, a WWE agent and a writer (better known as Ranjin Snigh) directed the segment.  They shot for nearly five hours.

The story reported Snooki drinking heavily all day, and telling people that she was going to be a WWE diva full-time once Jersey Shore is finished. 

Elimination Chamber Buyrate
--191,000 total buys.  I do not have domestic vs international, but international was said to be way down.  This was partially due to it being a free show in the UK.  However, this is the second straight show (Royal Rumble) where international buys were down.  Throughout 2010, despite domestic buyrates were down, overall buyrates were helped by strong international business.  While this will likely not hurt WrestleMania, it is not a good sign for shows going through the spring/summer where business traditionally takes a down turn.

I don't remember if this was mentioned in last week's thread or not but the Fatal 4-Way ppv got its name changed to Capital Punishment.

- As of now, Sin Cara is scheduled to work Monday’s RAW in Chicago, IL. Most likely it will be in a dark match. He is also scheduled for this weekend’s RAW live events. There are already some WWE talents who are a bit upset about Cara being brought straight to the main roster.

The Miz dominated that interview I
laugh.gif
'd at the end when Conan was like, "good talkin to you man" lol cuz Miz was talkin the WHOOOOOLE time

I !!!+ with the Miz as champion and all, but I really feel like belt design kinda ruins credibility of the championship

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Yesterday (March 23rd) was the 10th anniversary of the WWF's purchase of WCW.

A part of my childhood died that day
frown.gif
Exclusive: Update on Wrestlemania Announcers; JR Set, More
WrestleZone has learned exclusively the announce team, as of this evening, for Wrestlemania 27 will be Josh Matthews and Booker T, with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon's plan to have Jim Ross as the special announcer for the Lawler vs Cole, WWE Title, and Undertaker vs HHH main event as well. "Everything may change 100 times between now and Wrestlemania," a key WWE insider told us this evening, "but right now Vince likes the idea of JR calling the main event and also he likes Josh Matthews and Booker getting the chance to step up and call the show."

Gettin ready for the train wreck that is TNA to start..Man I can't believe I got tickets to Lockdown..With each episode of Impact that goes by I regret that purchase a little more..Hopefully the E will come back round to Dayton soon and I can get some tickets to their show..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

I would've loved to see this match at Wrestlemania instead:
Vs.
www-undertaker01-plain.jpg
Trust me, Nash vs Taker is the last thing you would want to see.
Their match at WM 12 wasn't anything special back in 1996 I can imagine tragic it could be today

If you haven't seen this already, this is a GREAT promo. Brodus Clay is quickly becoming one of my favorites. He's very green in the ring but his mic-work is great:

Back
Top Bottom