Wrestling Thread Mar 21-27 | 3/25 Smackdown - Del Rio vs Christian, Barrett vs Kofi

Not sure if it's been posted or not but...

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...ters-told-be-prepared-for-cena-vs-rock-127025

For some reason to me this has Wrestlemania IX written all over it...Remember Bret Hart looses the title to Yokozuna then Yokozuna is imidiatelly put into a match with Hulk Hogan who he then looses the title too...Could it actually be possible for either Cena or the Miz to win then the Rock make a match (Does he have this power as WM Guest Host?) between himself and the winner eventually becoming WWE Champion...Ol' Vince wants the Rock's comeback to be big right?...

Side note: Where have all the promos and commercials hyping up the main events been? Usually they would be out by now. We haven't even gotten a card run down with all the match-up graphics yet (except for Taker/HHH). Did they just say %!*@ it this year? I usually look forward to them every year =/

i dont get it. you guys steadily bash tna but their ratings continue to improve. they must be doing something right since the raitings havent slipped under 1.0. i wouldnt know cuz i dont watch tna anymore...

If this Wrestlemania ends up Wrestlemania IX-esque, I won't be surprised.

I won't be mad either.

In fact, I'd prob yell some reckless *%%! in my state of intoxication.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dont get it. you guys steadily bash tna but their ratings continue to improve. they must be doing something right since the raitings havent slipped under 1.0. i wouldnt know cuz i dont watch tna anymore...
Don't be too stupid to realize that Scott Steiner has been the one carrying TNA up all along. He's breaking TNA ratings records, box office records are going to be set, and TNA is going to be on top of the world!

What do y'all think about Randy Ortons comments about John Cena? I just read his comments on ESPN, he talked about the Rock and Cena feud. You've gotta be kidding me. The last line, Orton said

this Monday in Chicago Cena will prove that he's a better performer than The Rock. Wow
laugh.gif

Randy Orton is a terrible performer himself (worse than Cena) so him saying that John Cena is good doesn't surprise me.

They boys though,of course randy would say that...he's salty cuz Rock whoop that #$% Wrestlemania 20 ala Rock and sock connection

Thanks, i think i'm getting a little addicted to wrestling belts and collecting em.....i think im good for now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Is that the WCW replica? I notice no WWE logo and the concave looks pretty flat.

Yea it is. I like the WWE big gold version but if i had to choose one, i'd go with the WCW big gold. Original, no branding, and reminds me of the WCW Monday Nitro Days when that was the better show. 
pimp.gif

Well done. 
pimp.gif
I was a WCW kid growing up.

In other news..

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... highway patrol in Grand Forks found Angle sitting in his car in the median separating lanes.  We're told Angle told cops he had hit an icy patch in the road.  During the conversation, cops say they smelled alcohol on Angle's breath.  He failed a field sobriety test and was arrested.

Since cops didn't see Angle driving, he was arrested and later charged with being in control of a motor vehicle while intoxicated -- which basically means he was allegedly drunk behind the wheel but not actually driving.

0324-kurt-wrestler-ex-mugshot-1.jpg

Kurts eyes scream Booze/Pain Killers.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

I won't be mad either.

As bad as ppl wanna rag on WM 9, that was the very first PPV I ever ordered and yo the hype for that show was on another level...I dont care who you are you MARKED OUT when Hogan won the title at the end......and in reality WM 19, 21, 22, 23 have all SUCKED!!!

Originally Posted by gambit215

I won't be mad either.

As bad as ppl wanna rag on WM 9, that was the very first PPV I ever ordered and yo the hype for that show was on another level...I dont care who you are you MARKED OUT when Hogan won the title at the end......and in reality WM 19, 21, 22, 23 have all SUCKED!!!

19 and 21 were great and 23 had the highest PPV buyrate in its history.

laugh.gif
@ Wrestlemania XIX being bad. That was a great Wrestlemania (Lesnar/Angle - Rock/Austin - HBK/Jericho). And this SmackDown isn't bad.

I know your mind works slower than everyone elses here, so I'll you a break.  Impact ratings have actually dropped .3 since they were peaking at around 1.4 a few weeks back.  It's no coincidence this has happened right after the Jeff Hardy title match debacle.

LMAO. Yo Tennhouse what is up with your boy humping the air at other wrestlers?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First Regal, now Swagger.
roll.gif

...So why does Vince not wanna push Christian again? Dude belongs in the main event.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I know your mind works slower than everyone elses here, so I'll you a break. 
roll.gif
ok, maye this should've been the main event

Originally Posted by gambit215

I won't be mad either.

Imo, WM 19 was my favorite wrestlemania, then 17, 26, 21
Rock vs Austin in Austin's last match
Hogan vs McMahon
Jericho vs HBK
Lesnar vs Angle
Booker T vs HHH
Tag team turmoil

Back
Top Bottom