Wrestling Thread Mar 21-27 | 3/25 Smackdown - Del Rio vs Christian, Barrett vs Kofi

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Well there u have it. Carter is playing the Vince to Cena card: "Jeff Hardy is the face of TNA so nobody can talk bad about him."

that's fine and all when your company is beating the other product. But when it's not, it's pathetic. Jeff Hardy should've been fired or suspended at the very least. But when TNA decides on their "Cena" being a drug addict, it's a slap in the face to all of the other respected wrestlers on TNA. Sadly Dixie Carter doesn't get it, and will most likely get it when it's too late...

Really dude? Horrible comparison. There is no "rule" for speaking out against Cena. Nobody has anything bad to say about Cena because he's a legit standup guy. Even dudes like Angle have nothing but good things to say about him, even after leaving the company.

I never cared for Cena and his rise to the top. He is one of two wrestlers to main event in every wrestlemania he's been in except one. Just like Hogan. To put Cena on Hogans level is downright disgraceful.

That Cena comment is a remark bein that whenever a wrestler gets a pass for doing something taboo in wrestlng, then he or she is getting the "Cena treatment."Edit: my bad. They're both tied.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I never cared for Cena and his rise to the top. He is one of two wrestlers to main event in every wrestlemania he's been in except one. Just like Hogan. To put Cena on Hogans level is downright disgraceful.

That Cena comment is a remark bein that whenever a wrestler gets a pass for doing something taboo in wrestlng, then he or she is getting the "Cena treatment."Edit: my bad. They're both tied.
Yeah and I'm saying that moniker is completely unfounded because Cena has never done anything stupid enough to put himself in a position where he would need a pass from Vince.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

SMH at this dude Jeff

sons a fool
tired.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

No.... i didn't. i was beyond pissed and left the room.

stop it.... just stop it. you're embarrassing yourself.

Not even gonna do it.... I was NINE years old.... Hogan came outta nowhere and beat Yokozuna after he cheated. Bret was OVER as hell, pissed that he lost like that. I thought it was still real in 93. Before that a heel never won the strap @ a WM. I dont know what your miserable behind is so upset about.. Like I said, AT THE TIME, it was a decent card on paper, I can remember watching Superstars and Perfect putting the Towel on the mirror with his feud with Luger...there still was some great writing back in the day... BE EASY!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by im that one

No.... i didn't. i was beyond pissed and left the room.

stop it.... just stop it. you're embarrassing yourself.

Not even gonna do it.... I was NINE years old.... Hogan came outta nowhere and beat Yokozuna after he cheated. Bret was OVER as hell, pissed that he lost like that. I thought it was still real in 93. Before that a heel never won the strap @ a WM. I dont know what your miserable behind is so upset about.. Like I said, AT THE TIME, it was a decent card on paper, I can remember watchin Superstars and Perfect putting the Towel on the mirrow with his feud with Luger...there still was some great writing back in the day... BE EASY!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mr. Perfect was the man...and as a kid stories didn't matter...It was about watching your favorite dude crush...I almost cried when Shawn Michaels first won the strap.
eek.gif
glasses.gif

5a6163169a6937f2c9b8db7356982e3c6212eb72_r.jpg

Forever my favorite wrestler.

has anyone heard from nikesole???

haven't gotten anything from him in a while

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I was really hoping for an inebriated hardy gimmick in this thread.
I'll attempt to do pull a moron meth Hardy gimmick if someone comes thru and does the moron fatt hardy gimmick

- While Sean Waltman and Kevin Nash have indicated that Scott Hall will be at the WWE Hall of Fame to see Shawn Michaels inducted, Hall revealed in a new interview with Wrestling News Live that he would not be attending. Hall said:

“I want to announce right now that I wanted to be in Atlanta to see Shawn (Michaels) get inducted into the hall of fame but I had to change my mind because I’m not strong enough to be in that situation right now. All I wanted to be was around all my old buddies in Atlanta where we were over like rover with the NWO stuff, such a fun city… but being with the boys is such a heavy trigger for me to party like that. I’m not ready for that atmosphere, I’m just going to sit at home and watch it on pay-per-view.

wwe has changed the wm27 main event to cena vs miz

i have 2 reasons on why they did this:

1. taker is really hurting and the match will go on shorter than expected

2. cena will finally turn heel

also, vkm has informed his key creative minds to start planning storylines for the rocks in ring return (most likely summerslam the earliest)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

wwe has changed the wm27 main event to cena vs miz

i have 2 reasons on why they did this:

1. taker is really hurting and the match will go on shorter than expected

2. cena will finally turn heel

also, vkm has informed his key creative minds to start planning storylines for the rocks in ring return (most likely summerslam the earliest)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Isn't Rock nearing 40 though?

Nice. Rock might be near that age but he doesn't have that age where you'd be banged up by now if he was still wrestling instead of making movies....

– WWE has registered some interesting trademarks for the following:

* Team Bring It

* Bigger Badder Better

* WWE Capitol Punishment

* Child Proof (movie title of WWE Studios film)

* Tyson Kidd

- Tonight’s WWE RAW is sold out and will take place from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL. This is the last RAW before WrestleMania 27. WWE will tape Superstars, NXT and segments for Friday’s SmackDow tonight before RAW. Edge, Triple H, John Cena and Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett, The Miz, CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio is advertised locally. Here’s what’s confirmed for tonight’s show:

* A showdown between The Rock, The Miz and John Cena
* A showdown between Triple H and The Undertaker
* Pre-taped segment with Trish Stratus, Snooki, Layla and Michelle McCool

Jim Ross is back with another blog over on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some of the highlights from this entry:

- Wrestlemania is a complex time for many talents. Some fret about either not being on the card or being thrown a bone to simply make an appearance ala a battle royal, etc. That’s never been my personal philosophy. Being booked on Wrestlemania is an earned honor, a privilege, and not a performer’s right.

Then there are those who are booked and who are not in what one would perceive as ‘high profile bouts.’ My suggest is to go out, maximize ones minutes, and do everything possible to turn heads and steal a small aspect of the show.

- So Trish Stratus endorsed Chyna for the WWE HOF. That’s Trish’s opinion. I’m sure Chyna’s name might come up some day. My thoughts on that matter is and will always remain that I felt it was wrong for Chyna to wrestle men on a regular basis and that her being the Intercontinental Champion was bad positioning. Does that mean that Chyna isn’t WWE HOF worthy? That’s not for me to speculate on as I am not in the decision making process of the WWE HOF.

- Fans that have extra Wrestlemania tickets won’t have any trouble selling them in Atlanta. This is the toughest ticket internally to get of any Wrestlemania that I can recall.

- WWE All Stars is released next Tuesday March 29 and is going to hopefully be a big hit. For those of us that have spent many hours working on the project, we have a vested interest in this over the top, Arcade game that allows the player to book the greatest matches that never happened. Plus, I had a blast reuniting with the King again.

I've come up with a game for WM. I will set betting lines (no real money involved) on each match. You must pick each match, and the every match will have the same amount wagered ($100).  I was thinking of letting there be one match where you could place a double wager, but too many people would take The Undertaker, so we'll just keep the same amount for every match.

The person (or people) with the highest total hypothetical $$$ will win. The winner or winners will get money donated to the charity of their choice. The amount donated will depend on the total number of winners. Be on the lookout for the game later this week. I want to make sure the card is 100% finalized before I begin the game.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The person (or people) with the highest total hypothetical $$$ will win. The winner or winners will get money donated to the charity of their choice. The amount donated will depend on the total number of winners. Be on the lookout for the game later this week. I want to make sure the card is 100% finalized before I begin the game.
I'm waiting to hear back from a few people, so I'll have the card up in the new thread.

Back
Top Bottom