Wrestling Thread Mar 21-27 | 3/25 Smackdown - Del Rio vs Christian, Barrett vs Kofi

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by im that one

No.... i didn't. i was beyond pissed and left the room.

stop it.... just stop it. you're embarrassing yourself.

Not even gonna do it.... I was NINE years old.... Hogan came outta nowhere and beat Yokozuna after he cheated. Bret was OVER as hell, pissed that he lost like that. I thought it was still real in 93. Before that a heel never won the strap @ a WM. I dont know what your miserable behind is so upset about.. Like I said, AT THE TIME, it was a decent card on paper, I can remember watchin Superstars and Perfect putting the Towel on the mirrow with his feud with Luger...there still was some great writing back in the day... BE EASY!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mr. Perfect was the man...and as a kid stories didn't matter...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It was about watching your favorite dude crush[/color]...I almost cried when Shawn Michaels first won the strap.
eek.gif
glasses.gif

5a6163169a6937f2c9b8db7356982e3c6212eb72_r.jpg

Forever my favorite wrestler.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i was 8.... what's your point? it was all about who you grew up with. Mine was bret hart. i never liked the likes of hogan, warrior and whatever overly muscled cat they had in there. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this assclown.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@ [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MJ All Day45[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]imo, my favorite match of all time. even tho he beat bret. [/color]
embarassed.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@ lobo[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'll hit you up later with info. i had the flu and took off from workin. a lot of paperwork i need to go through now. imma hit you tho.[/color]

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

wwe has changed the wm27 main event to cena vs miz

i have 2 reasons on why they did this:

1. taker is really hurting and the match will go on shorter than expected

2. cena will finally turn heel

also, vkm has informed his key creative minds to start planning storylines for the rocks in ring return (most likely summerslam the earliest)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Isn't Rock nearing 40 though?
40 in wrestling years is pretty much 30. 

Just to leak a bit of info about NTWT Mania' MrDragonFlyJones will be our Tony Chimel for the evening.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

If Mania ends without Cena on the receiving end of a Rock Bottom I'm going to be livid

If Vince know whats good for business + ratings.. he would make this happen!

i'm that one- hit me up with what you have.

Tonight is the beginning of what will be an epic WM week.

Clear your Sunday, buy your beer, get your BBQ, order your pizza, and get your brownies. It's going to be a helluva day.

I forgot about Raw tonight and had my DirectTV shut off this morning..Won't be getting the new cable installed til tomorrow..Is there any way that I can watch Raw online?..Does WWE have some sort of rebroadcast on their site after the show is over?

- According to a reliable WWE source, there is backstage heat on the celebrity-involvement of Snooki in the tag team match at Wrestlemania, and the heat is not directed solely at the Jersey Shore star.

“We bust our %+*@* 250 days a year on the road,

Back
Top Bottom