Wrestling Thread Mar 21-27 | 3/25 Smackdown - Del Rio vs Christian, Barrett vs Kofi

Still can't believe Snooki is wrestling at Wrestlemania. 
grin.gif

HHH vs Taker has the opportunity to be a great match with the worst buildup.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

i say next week we all take shots every time they look at the WM sign lol
We would be chocolate wasted if we did that
laugh.gif

Someone would have to be rushed to the ER.

I can only handle about 8 shots b4 Im devastated..Which means I'd be in a coma by the first commercial break..  

"business is about to pick up" next week!
WWE always puts on a good show in Chicago(Rosemont to be exact)....looking forward to see, The Rock, and Undertaker in the same arena...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Great ending on RAW tonight....I promise RAW in CHICAGO next week will be electrified like you haven't seen in years...in years. - The Rock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Great ending on RAW tonight....I promise RAW in CHICAGO next week will be electrified like you haven't seen in years...in years. - The Rock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O u didn't know? We always rowdy and loud in the Allstate Arena whenver WWE comes into town. You can just feel the energy. If you've been to a WWE event in Chicago, you'd know. Here are some reminders

haha unfortunately i had to work all night, just got home...didnt even get to catch raw im reading this thread to catch up

DSK's prediction looking pretty good right now... "Christian will turn heel shortly after his return and will dabble in main event scene but won't win the strap"

I don't think I can ever get tired of Jerichos debut. That pop 
eek.gif
 That promo 
pimp.gif
 Vintage Rocky 
smokin.gif

I've had 6 birthdays, 2 events, a dinner, and gym the last 4 days. But i'm back............................................................ Home.....
laugh.gif
kidding.

I can make the NTWT Fed legit starting @ WM. I'll shell out my own 35$ to buy the software to do it.(Total Extreme Wrestling 2010) I just want to make sure we have participants.

Or..

Winners could be determined by whoever correctly guesses the most outcomes of the matches at WM. 

Either way.. could a guy get some feedback here? I would like to get this down by the weekend so I can work out potential kinks prior to WM if we go the software route.
I asked 4W about a month ago regarding this.... my recommendation was to see if everyone had SDVSR 2011... to make their own character and to play IF we all had it on the system. I think that or a simulator would be most fair. Either have it Fully in our own hands or Completly out of everyone's hands. to me that is the most fair route to go.
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Is it just me, or is someone missing from this match????
I said the same thing. Seeing as he is one of my favorite wrestlers and there have been plenty of WM matches, i really didn't understand this one. rj shrug.

Raw as a whole wasn't very good.

Cole was Great.... Layla and Maryse were amazing...

everything else sucked. Rock will clearly be owning the show next week.

side bar: love how cena went the extremely short route with saying if Rock comes we can have words and went straight to building Miz.
laugh.gif
coincidence? i think not.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

DSK's prediction looking pretty good right now... "Christian will turn heel shortly after his return and will dabble in main event scene but won't win the strap"

I'm hoping I can get another win on "Christian will be in the world title match @ WM"

I'm already on path for Abyss turning heel/face 6 times
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

I've had 6 birthdays, 2 events, a dinner, and gym the last 4 days. But i'm back............................................................ Home.....
laugh.gif
kidding.

I can make the NTWT Fed legit starting @ WM. I'll shell out my own 35$ to buy the software to do it.(Total Extreme Wrestling 2010) I just want to make sure we have participants.

Or..

Winners could be determined by whoever correctly guesses the most outcomes of the matches at WM. 

Either way.. could a guy get some feedback here? I would like to get this down by the weekend so I can work out potential kinks prior to WM if we go the software route.
I asked 4W about a month ago regarding this.... my recommendation was to see if everyone had SDVSR 2011... to make their own character and to play IF we all had it on the system. I think that or a simulator would be most fair. Either have it Fully in our own hands or Completly out of everyone's hands. to me that is the most fair route to go.
GHIMS was supposed to work on SDvsRAW 2011. I even sent that guy a template for my character. I don't think he ever did anything with it
laugh.gif

I would prefer to not have the simulator in my hands, but I wouldn't care if I did either. I would just give everyone so many stat points to work with, let them plug them into charcter attributes, and let the sim do it's thing with the wins/losses and storylines. Trust me, I would not try to put myself over. I admire Triple H but not that much
laugh.gif

^never picked up svr11 because the reviews werent good

plus i tried it at my cousins house and the controls were frustrating as *%$!

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif
kidding.

Or..

GHIMS was supposed to work on SDvsRAW 2011. I even sent that guy a template for my character. I don't think he ever did anything with it
laugh.gif

I would prefer to not have the simulator in my hands, but I wouldn't care if I did either. I would just give everyone so many stat points to work with, let them plug them into charcter attributes, and let the sim do it's thing with the wins/losses and storylines. Trust me, I would not try to put myself over. I admire Triple H but not that much
laugh.gif
If you really don't want to do it i really don't mind. I'm in the same boat, i don't care about putting myself over.
I just like coming in here and rippin sh-- up. I've already silenced two people. Love goin in and cuttin promos.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i got my son the game, i started making my character and everything. I just made hella costumes and what not. don't even play it. good chance that title of mine would be gone.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom