Who are your 2 Favorite Athletes of ALL TIME??? (and why)

6a00d834515ddf69e20120a6a2aec4970b-500wi

Grew up watching the Sonics and I loved watching him play.

Chris-Paul.jpg

My favorite player when I first started to follow basketball hardcore. (I was just a casual fan before high school)
Loved the way he played in college and I would always try to copy his game during pickup games with the homies.

1. kobe mainly because i've been watching him since i was 11 so it feels like i've grown up watching him play and watching those laker teams.

2 penny and gary payton. my 2 favorite 90's players

1. kobe mainly because i've been watching him since i was 11 so it feels like i've grown up watching him play and watching those laker teams.

2 penny and gary payton. my 2 favorite 90's players

michael-jordan-1989.jpg

# 1 and it's not even close, however unlike a majority of NT I was old enough to watch this man play his entire career and grasp it.

23161135E_display_image.jpg

# 2 - Ozzie "The Wizard of Oz" Smith - What this guy did day in and day out through the span of his career defensively was second to none. He is the only reason I am a Cardinals fan and I am glad I was able to watch his entire career as well.

michael-jordan-1989.jpg

# 1 and it's not even close, however unlike a majority of NT I was old enough to watch this man play his entire career and grasp it.

23161135E_display_image.jpg

# 2 - Ozzie "The Wizard of Oz" Smith - What this guy did day in and day out through the span of his career defensively was second to none. He is the only reason I am a Cardinals fan and I am glad I was able to watch his entire career as well.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

1) Barry Sanders- he had runs that I just could not comprehend. I have never seen anything close until recently with what is going on with Chris Johnson.
2) Tom Brady- His success coming from a late round draft pick to 3 time Superbowl winner is hard to ignore.
C'mon son, don't compare CJ to the GOAT.  They have 2 different styles, CJ does it with speed, Barry did it with the agility.  The thing I think that makes Barry #1 is because he stayed humble during the entire time and walked away from the game on his own terms.  I really don't think we will see another player like Barry, his skillset for making players miss was just
sick.gif
.  He would have easily beaten all the records if he didn't retire early.  **%@ Emmitt Smith, dude only stayed in the league and went to Arizona just to set the records
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

1) Barry Sanders- he had runs that I just could not comprehend. I have never seen anything close until recently with what is going on with Chris Johnson.
2) Tom Brady- His success coming from a late round draft pick to 3 time Superbowl winner is hard to ignore.
C'mon son, don't compare CJ to the GOAT.  They have 2 different styles, CJ does it with speed, Barry did it with the agility.  The thing I think that makes Barry #1 is because he stayed humble during the entire time and walked away from the game on his own terms.  I really don't think we will see another player like Barry, his skillset for making players miss was just
sick.gif
.  He would have easily beaten all the records if he didn't retire early.  **%@ Emmitt Smith, dude only stayed in the league and went to Arizona just to set the records
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom