Who are your 2 Favorite Athletes of ALL TIME??? (and why)

Darrell+Green.jpg

1. I really wish I could have seen him during his prime, but to go so long in the league and still be blessed with speed and insticts like that was awesome in his final years. 20 years, 1 team = RESPECT.

sean_taylor_narrowweb__300x401,0.jpg

2. Do I have to explain?

Rest of my top 5 :
3. LaVar
4. Portis
5. LeBron/Deion

#1 MJ Greatest Player of All Time
#2 Barry Bonds Growing up in bay area and being a big giants fan
#3 Jerry Rice seeing him just abuse the NFL and growing up in bay area

#1 MJ Greatest Player of All Time
#2 Barry Bonds Growing up in bay area and being a big giants fan
#3 Jerry Rice seeing him just abuse the NFL and growing up in bay area

Deion Sanders- First season I really paid attention to Football was the 94 49ers and seeing this guys versatility made me admire him. He was fun to watch and always a threat on returns.

Allen Iverson- My favorite player ever. Just an amazing athlete. Started watching him at Georgetown and was impressed with the smallest dude out there gettin buckets on bigger dudes. He was the fastest guy ive ever seen and the crossover was so awesome to me when I first saw it. I wanted to be able to play like him.

Deion Sanders- First season I really paid attention to Football was the 94 49ers and seeing this guys versatility made me admire him. He was fun to watch and always a threat on returns.

Allen Iverson- My favorite player ever. Just an amazing athlete. Started watching him at Georgetown and was impressed with the smallest dude out there gettin buckets on bigger dudes. He was the fastest guy ive ever seen and the crossover was so awesome to me when I first saw it. I wanted to be able to play like him.

Dwyane Wade- First season I really watched college basketball back in 2001, great and explosive player during his three years at Marquette, enjoyed watching him even more when he signed with the Heat in '03. He's a good and humble guy also.

Tiger Woods- The main reason why I watch golf. I always root for this guy to win in every tournament he plays in.

Dwyane Wade- First season I really watched college basketball back in 2001, great and explosive player during his three years at Marquette, enjoyed watching him even more when he signed with the Heat in '03. He's a good and humble guy also.

Tiger Woods- The main reason why I watch golf. I always root for this guy to win in every tournament he plays in.

nba_a_shaquille_395.jpg

Growing up & getting into basketball around a time when Michael Jordan dominated & everyone was a fan of his. I dared to be different & go away from Jordan & gravitated towards the Diesel. & ever since, has been my favorite athlete ever. The Greatest & most dominant Center of All-Time!
4x Champ
3x Final MVP
1x MVP (robbed of a 2nd)
2 Scoring titles
Rookie of the year
14x All-NBA
3x NBA All-Star game MVP
1 Platinum album
laugh.gif

1 CLASSIC song with Biggie (BIG spazzed
laugh.gif
)

moz-screenshot-6.png
sean_taylor.jpg

Sentimental & all bias aside. There is no doubt in my mind that ST would have went down is maybe the best safety to ever play the game. He was also gonna win '07 Defensive Player of the Year. That year he died, he showed us a glimpse of the player he was gonna become. A complete safety, to go along with his measurables.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

R.I.P. ST
frown.gif

nba_a_shaquille_395.jpg

Growing up & getting into basketball around a time when Michael Jordan dominated & everyone was a fan of his. I dared to be different & go away from Jordan & gravitated towards the Diesel. & ever since, has been my favorite athlete ever. The Greatest & most dominant Center of All-Time!
4x Champ
3x Final MVP
1x MVP (robbed of a 2nd)
2 Scoring titles
Rookie of the year
14x All-NBA
3x NBA All-Star game MVP
1 Platinum album
laugh.gif

1 CLASSIC song with Biggie (BIG spazzed
laugh.gif
)

moz-screenshot-6.png
sean_taylor.jpg

Sentimental & all bias aside. There is no doubt in my mind that ST would have went down is maybe the best safety to ever play the game. He was also gonna win '07 Defensive Player of the Year. That year he died, he showed us a glimpse of the player he was gonna become. A complete safety, to go along with his measurables.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

R.I.P. ST
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom