Who are your 2 Favorite Athletes of ALL TIME??? (and why)

30nis5d.jpg

#1 and #2.  Kobe and Magic.  Kobe because I've watched him since he came into the league.  From airballs to finals MVPs, I feel like I've grown up right alongside Kobe.  Although I hated him for making Eddie Jones expendable, I appreciate his greatness and will be devastated when he decides to hang 'em up.  Magic because he's an icon.  Sure, I didn't get to watch too much of him, but I'll always remember watching my first ever NBA game.  It was the Lakers and Bulls in the finals, and from that point on, I became a Laker/Magic Johnson fan.

2vhvt4y.jpg

*Honorable Mention.  Barry Sanders.  Dude was just ill.  Retired prematurely, but I appreciated his skill and humbleness. Never did he do a touchdown dance, the only dancing he did was around your favorite team's defense.

30nis5d.jpg

#1 and #2.  Kobe and Magic.  Kobe because I've watched him since he came into the league.  From airballs to finals MVPs, I feel like I've grown up right alongside Kobe.  Although I hated him for making Eddie Jones expendable, I appreciate his greatness and will be devastated when he decides to hang 'em up.  Magic because he's an icon.  Sure, I didn't get to watch too much of him, but I'll always remember watching my first ever NBA game.  It was the Lakers and Bulls in the finals, and from that point on, I became a Laker/Magic Johnson fan.

2vhvt4y.jpg

*Honorable Mention.  Barry Sanders.  Dude was just ill.  Retired prematurely, but I appreciated his skill and humbleness. Never did he do a touchdown dance, the only dancing he did was around your favorite team's defense.

Allen Iverson
Mike Alstott
Ichiro
Teemu Selanne

Can't leave out any of them they're all pretty tied for first

Allen Iverson
Mike Alstott
Ichiro
Teemu Selanne

Can't leave out any of them they're all pretty tied for first

4647129545_772d42ff89.jpg

The year I started to follow basketball was the year Kobe was a rookie so naturally I became a fan. Even though he frustrates me from time to time, his play over all these years have been a joy to experience.

4095542370_ab50c5074a.jpg

Kurt Warner's story to get to the NFL is great in itself, but he excelled on the field to boot . Warner could have easily as gone down as a three time Super Bowl champion if not for a play here and there.

4647129545_772d42ff89.jpg

The year I started to follow basketball was the year Kobe was a rookie so naturally I became a fan. Even though he frustrates me from time to time, his play over all these years have been a joy to experience.

4095542370_ab50c5074a.jpg

Kurt Warner's story to get to the NFL is great in itself, but he excelled on the field to boot . Warner could have easily as gone down as a three time Super Bowl champion if not for a play here and there.

FIRST: 

fx58a1.jpg

My favorite player on my favorite team of all-time...
pimp.gif

SECOND (3-way tie
grin.gif
):

eq6xhj.jpg

in his prime, his skills were unreal and the passion he plays the game with

2ptruye.jpg

the future of soccer, or the face of it now i should say

14dnkpl.jpg

First WC I watched was his record setting year 

FIRST: 

fx58a1.jpg

My favorite player on my favorite team of all-time...
pimp.gif

SECOND (3-way tie
grin.gif
):

eq6xhj.jpg

in his prime, his skills were unreal and the passion he plays the game with

2ptruye.jpg

the future of soccer, or the face of it now i should say

14dnkpl.jpg

First WC I watched was his record setting year 

1. Wasim Akram, a Pakistani bowler in cricket. My father, uncles, and cousins introduced me to cricket. Cricket isn't my favorite sport. My family and I moved to NYC when I was only three. Anyways, they kept telling me that Wasim Akram is a top 3 player in the history. I thought they loved him because he's from our country. When I got older, I can see why everybody loved him. They still love him. He's a simple legend. He's my favorite athlete of all time. 
1985_Wasim_Akram.jpg

2. Mike Piazza. This man never disappoint us. 

Piazza092107.jpg

1. Wasim Akram, a Pakistani bowler in cricket. My father, uncles, and cousins introduced me to cricket. Cricket isn't my favorite sport. My family and I moved to NYC when I was only three. Anyways, they kept telling me that Wasim Akram is a top 3 player in the history. I thought they loved him because he's from our country. When I got older, I can see why everybody loved him. They still love him. He's a simple legend. He's my favorite athlete of all time. 
1985_Wasim_Akram.jpg

2. Mike Piazza. This man never disappoint us. 

Piazza092107.jpg

1) Barry Sanders- he had runs that I just could not comprehend. I have never seen anything close until recently with what is going on with Chris Johnson.
2) Tom Brady- His success coming from a late round draft pick to 3 time Superbowl winner is hard to ignore.

1) Barry Sanders- he had runs that I just could not comprehend. I have never seen anything close until recently with what is going on with Chris Johnson.
2) Tom Brady- His success coming from a late round draft pick to 3 time Superbowl winner is hard to ignore.

1) paul kariya

i really dont know why. in his prime he was
pimp.gif
, especially with teemu selanne (who is somewhere in my top 10-15)

2) tracy mcgrady

its a shame what injuries can do to your career. i really enjoyed him on the magic and bought everything tmac
laugh.gif

homer pick: doug weight

1) paul kariya

i really dont know why. in his prime he was
pimp.gif
, especially with teemu selanne (who is somewhere in my top 10-15)

2) tracy mcgrady

its a shame what injuries can do to your career. i really enjoyed him on the magic and bought everything tmac
laugh.gif

homer pick: doug weight

Ronaldo (BRA) was my first favorite athlete. I played soccer from age 4 until 17, and he was that dude.

But, then I started playing basketball because my friends in my new city played it. That's when I found out about T-Mac. He was ridiculous, and I liked the fact that he had to score 30+ every night to give his team even a chance to win in Orlando.

Ronaldo (BRA) was my first favorite athlete. I played soccer from age 4 until 17, and he was that dude.

But, then I started playing basketball because my friends in my new city played it. That's when I found out about T-Mac. He was ridiculous, and I liked the fact that he had to score 30+ every night to give his team even a chance to win in Orlando.

6a00d834515ddf69e20120a6a2aec4970b-500wi

Grew up watching the Sonics and I loved watching him play.

Chris-Paul.jpg

My favorite player when I first started to follow basketball hardcore. (I was just a casual fan before high school)
Loved the way he played in college and I would always try to copy his game during pickup games with the homies.

Back
Top Bottom