Who are your 2 Favorite Athletes of ALL TIME??? (and why)

02b.jpg

THE BIG FUNDAMENTAL plays the game how its suppose to be played.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

VvaR.jpg

GINOBILII!!!!!!!!

Dude's game is just
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

tim+duncan+bragging.jpg

Mike_Tyson.jpg

BarrySandersSoldierField_thumb.jpg
 His rushing yards had he not retired 
sick.gif

jerryrice.jpg
 The GOAT

I have a lot more that I could've chose. 

tim+duncan+bragging.jpg

Mike_Tyson.jpg

BarrySandersSoldierField_thumb.jpg
 His rushing yards had he not retired 
sick.gif

jerryrice.jpg
 The GOAT

I have a lot more that I could've chose. 

1.- MIKE. GOAT enough said

2.- Deion Sanders. Best cornerback of all time and one of the top athletes  of our generation.

1.- MIKE. GOAT enough said

2.- Deion Sanders. Best cornerback of all time and one of the top athletes  of our generation.

sick.gif
1. (Tie)
1a.
14b261c4859fde828e4dbe031c638882507079f7.bmp

Dude is just a BEAST
sick.gif
 After I saw him in the Olympics, I followed him from there on out. Dude led the Redeem Team in scoring coming off the bench. One of the most athletic players in the game, has the drive to win and has proven it many times. Also, we have similar playing styles so that might have something to do with it.

1b.
2f4169429ae18cd0003cb92a6a114ff76533f50b.pjpg

The man who brought my Saints a title. This is the only team I've rooted for for a long period of time to win a championship and it felt really good.  Aside from that, he's one of the best quarterbacks I've ever seen and is a true leader who can get his team out of situations. Also, dude is very humble and works hard.

1c.
df736bf240339a31e2cd8c73d3500bf51039c5d8.pjpg

One of the reasons why I got so into basketball and have so much love for it now. When I saw him play in the 2005 Playoffs with the Cavs, it was an instant click from there. It seems like LeBron can get anything he wants on the basketball court from what I seen.  Dude is just too talented and it seems like everything comes easy to him, dude can score at anytime he wants and yet he is such a great passer. Incredible.

Sorry for the 3 way tie, I just don't feel like choosing
laugh.gif

sick.gif
1. (Tie)
1a.
14b261c4859fde828e4dbe031c638882507079f7.bmp

Dude is just a BEAST
sick.gif
 After I saw him in the Olympics, I followed him from there on out. Dude led the Redeem Team in scoring coming off the bench. One of the most athletic players in the game, has the drive to win and has proven it many times. Also, we have similar playing styles so that might have something to do with it.

1b.
2f4169429ae18cd0003cb92a6a114ff76533f50b.pjpg

The man who brought my Saints a title. This is the only team I've rooted for for a long period of time to win a championship and it felt really good.  Aside from that, he's one of the best quarterbacks I've ever seen and is a true leader who can get his team out of situations. Also, dude is very humble and works hard.

1c.
df736bf240339a31e2cd8c73d3500bf51039c5d8.pjpg

One of the reasons why I got so into basketball and have so much love for it now. When I saw him play in the 2005 Playoffs with the Cavs, it was an instant click from there. It seems like LeBron can get anything he wants on the basketball court from what I seen.  Dude is just too talented and it seems like everything comes easy to him, dude can score at anytime he wants and yet he is such a great passer. Incredible.

Sorry for the 3 way tie, I just don't feel like choosing
laugh.gif

1.Mitch Richmond
Dude was straight money with the Kings.
2.Chris Webber
I rode with this cat to the very end when the city turned their back on him. Its ironic he's my number 2 since we traded Mitch for him in 98 lol

1.Mitch Richmond
Dude was straight money with the Kings.
2.Chris Webber
I rode with this cat to the very end when the city turned their back on him. Its ironic he's my number 2 since we traded Mitch for him in 98 lol

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

2.Chris Webber
I never turned my back on him, I cried that night when I heard he got dealt
laugh.gif
I was getting in a late night work out and I saw it on the bottom ticker and had to step outside to dry my tears
frown.gif

The guy meant the world to this community. I was sold that we needed to keep C-Webb even with no knees, we just needed to shuffle the pieces around him 
ohwell.gif

webber01.jpg

nba_allstar_sneakers_1.jpg

Chris_Webber_listens_to_the_crowd_20.05.02.jpg

But #1 is most definitely Reggie Miller, I got into sports because of watching this guy when I moved to Indiana. I cried again towards the end of game 6 in 2005 when Larry Brown called the timeout for the Pacers so that he could get his Pistons on the court to applaud him. Seeing him take that seat on the bench and realizing that was it just sucked
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
He did work that game though, straight carried the Pacers
pimp.gif

reggie2.jpg

reggie.jpg

reggie_miller.jpg

1998-reggie-miller.jpg

reggie-miller.jpg

reggie_600_nets02.jpg

reggie_miller.jpg

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 *grabs a tissue box, goes to youtube to reminisce*

EDIT: Solid 6901th post
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

2.Chris Webber
I never turned my back on him, I cried that night when I heard he got dealt
laugh.gif
I was getting in a late night work out and I saw it on the bottom ticker and had to step outside to dry my tears
frown.gif

The guy meant the world to this community. I was sold that we needed to keep C-Webb even with no knees, we just needed to shuffle the pieces around him 
ohwell.gif

webber01.jpg

nba_allstar_sneakers_1.jpg

Chris_Webber_listens_to_the_crowd_20.05.02.jpg

But #1 is most definitely Reggie Miller, I got into sports because of watching this guy when I moved to Indiana. I cried again towards the end of game 6 in 2005 when Larry Brown called the timeout for the Pacers so that he could get his Pistons on the court to applaud him. Seeing him take that seat on the bench and realizing that was it just sucked
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
He did work that game though, straight carried the Pacers
pimp.gif

reggie2.jpg

reggie.jpg

reggie_miller.jpg

1998-reggie-miller.jpg

reggie-miller.jpg

reggie_600_nets02.jpg

reggie_miller.jpg

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 *grabs a tissue box, goes to youtube to reminisce*

EDIT: Solid 6901th post
smile.gif

2llo75d.jpg

Got me into watching soccer. I mean, I've always liked the sport, but without Thierry Henry, I dont know if I would be following the EPL and rooting for Arsenal at all.

b7dfmf.jpg

The man, the legend, the reason I wanted to play WR before I blew my knee out before tryouts
eyes.gif

2llo75d.jpg

Got me into watching soccer. I mean, I've always liked the sport, but without Thierry Henry, I dont know if I would be following the EPL and rooting for Arsenal at all.

b7dfmf.jpg

The man, the legend, the reason I wanted to play WR before I blew my knee out before tryouts
eyes.gif

1. Michael Jordan- No explination needed.

2. Barry Sanders- He got me into watching, football. Little did I know I would be a fan of this cursed franchise.
laugh.gif

1. Michael Jordan- No explination needed.

2. Barry Sanders- He got me into watching, football. Little did I know I would be a fan of this cursed franchise.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom