Who are your 2 Favorite Athletes of ALL TIME??? (and why)

I just noticed... Can't believe its been that long since Reggie retired.
eek.gif

8c1351e6e3dd93fa1f4615354d6388bdf07cf78.pjpg
4c935fe1e82f926f12ec16aa4a55c8adf4a32ab.pjpg

because i'm a Lakers' fan first before any other team or sport.  over and above their success with the Lakers, Magic gives business opportunities to the community and Kobe makes sure to visit the Philippines on his Asia trips.

8c1351e6e3dd93fa1f4615354d6388bdf07cf78.pjpg
4c935fe1e82f926f12ec16aa4a55c8adf4a32ab.pjpg

because i'm a Lakers' fan first before any other team or sport.  over and above their success with the Lakers, Magic gives business opportunities to the community and Kobe makes sure to visit the Philippines on his Asia trips.

Too hard to pick just two, but mj and mike vick (had he not been reinstated I would of probably been pissed off at the NFL for life)

honorable mentions- t-mac (
frown.gif
), prime time, AI, mike irvin, Tyson, Barry Sanders

Too hard to pick just two, but mj and mike vick (had he not been reinstated I would of probably been pissed off at the NFL for life)

honorable mentions- t-mac (
frown.gif
), prime time, AI, mike irvin, Tyson, Barry Sanders

rice-young.jpg

young took over about the same time i became aware of my existence (91, 92 ##!) and even though it took a couple years for my dad to come around, 8 was always my guy

rice, obvious

as far as current players...
w8oo5x.jpg

244w1zk.jpg

can't tell these kids nothin. i like that

rice-young.jpg

young took over about the same time i became aware of my existence (91, 92 ##!) and even though it took a couple years for my dad to come around, 8 was always my guy

rice, obvious

as far as current players...
w8oo5x.jpg

244w1zk.jpg

can't tell these kids nothin. i like that

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

1. Allen Iverson - Will always respect how real he has & will always be. It has hindered his career as of late, but that is also what got him there as one of the best to ever do it.

2. Michael Jordan - The greatest. I didn't get to appreciate most of his career (especially the highlight-heavy first era), but ESPN Classic, youtube, and torrents have schooled me enough. His sneakers were kind of nice too.
Youre the man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

1. Allen Iverson - Will always respect how real he has & will always be. It has hindered his career as of late, but that is also what got him there as one of the best to ever do it.

2. Michael Jordan - The greatest. I didn't get to appreciate most of his career (especially the highlight-heavy first era), but ESPN Classic, youtube, and torrents have schooled me enough. His sneakers were kind of nice too.
Youre the man
pimp.gif

Penny-favorite player when I started to play and watch basketball. His unique skill-set was just fun to watch. Plus him and Shaq were a problem. Plus those damn Nike commercials were funny as hell.

KG-modeled my game after him. Loved how he did everything statistically. Sure he wasn't a takeover player, but he was a great gel player. Plus his fire and complete skill-set was unmatched during his prime IMO.

Penny-favorite player when I started to play and watch basketball. His unique skill-set was just fun to watch. Plus him and Shaq were a problem. Plus those damn Nike commercials were funny as hell.

KG-modeled my game after him. Loved how he did everything statistically. Sure he wasn't a takeover player, but he was a great gel player. Plus his fire and complete skill-set was unmatched during his prime IMO.

Kobe Bryant.
Peyton Manning.

Never seen 2 athletes like this study their games and try to perfect their craft. It's pretty amazing to me. And they are both winners. Can't say they aren't.

Kobe Bryant.
Peyton Manning.

Never seen 2 athletes like this study their games and try to perfect their craft. It's pretty amazing to me. And they are both winners. Can't say they aren't.

Gabriel Batistuta
GABRIEL_OMAR_BATISTUTA.jpg

Argentina's all time leading goalscorer, probably one of the greatest strikers to never win a World Cup.

Michael Vick
070202_vick_vmed_3pwidec.jpg

The most athletic and electrifying player to ever step on a football field, I lost hope in his career when he got locked up but the fact that he has come back the way he has makes me respect this man as an athlete like no other.

Back
Top Bottom