Washington Heights man arrested for terror plot vol. Ninjahood is banned!!!!

Originally Posted by JD214

Ninjahood banned? Damn didn't think that comment was that serious.
30t6p3b.gif

#FreeNinjahood
tired.gif

Yall repeating what was the death of the music forum. one thing get noticed and banned...then yall cry about all the other S!!! that slides, and they crack down on everything....yall dont want that

niketalk23 or whatever his screen name, where you at? smh

How are the mods not gonna see the constant trolling against ninjahood tho?
I get that they dont see everything but bruh cant make a single post without a comment
About his room being made or some slick comment against dominicans being made.
Alot of racist comments are made against hispanics that go unnoticed by the mods now that i think about it
Selective modding smh

ninjahood was trolling when he posted that hurt locker coat in the winter coats thread talkin bout "da cold nyc winters"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

How are the mods not gonna see the constant trolling against ninjahood tho?
I get that they dont see everything but bruh cant make a single post without a comment
About his room being made or some slick comment against dominicans being made.
Alot of racist comments are made against hispanics that go unnoticed by the mods now that i think about it
Selective modding smh
I'll be looking out from now on. I'm going to be quick on that report button, faster than a gunslinger.

there is no way its reporting... thats just the fallback generic lame excuse

people get banned and on the exact same page the user was banned no more than a few posts above or below some equally racist or rule breaking comments fly by

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif
Ninjahood is my dude. He probably says some questionable things, I don't doubt.

But so many people on here are sheep that they just join in on the ninjahood bashing and I've noticed it a LOT on here in the past few months. And a lot of it seems uncalled for.

Dude is like a pincushion.

Reminds of that popular kid in school that people FINALLY found a flaw with and they relentlessly gigged on him/her

Surprisingly he brushes a lot of the comments off

Co-sign on everything you said, especially the the bolded text. 

Stay up ninja.  

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Peep Game

*scans comments*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I enjoy my account

*leaves*

Reported for trolling.

unless you really reported him (which i doubt) wouldn't your post be trolling also?

and did ninja even get reported? or did he just have the bad luck that meth came in here when he said what he said.

im sure he was reported. alot of niketalkers hold grudges, stalk you, wait for even the smallest of slip ups, then report you. believe me i know 
laugh.gif

Come on guys , we all know the mods give certain people the G pass , and axe other guys who stand up for them selfs.

I know ninjahood personally dude is a good guy , comes from a good family ...... Dude is not disrespectful to anyone in anyway....

The Middle eastern people are cool with being called that ....... Its like there version of papi , or mami ......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at my dude from the hood being banned.

But dudes do cut on spanish people in here alot , and nothing is done . But if you cut on a Black ,or and Asian you gonna get that Axe.......

Like i said earlier i aint really co sign the mods of late...... You got a small group of people who do what they want , while some mods look for reasons to axe people due to
personal beefs that go years back...... Word to me and a certain admin .

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I reported ninjahood. He's a known racist. I'm not gonna let him slide with another racist comment. You shouldn't either.

He's suspended, why are you guys so sad? He'll be gone for like a week. I've gotten suspended like four times. Not that srs.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

He's suspended, why are you guys so sad? He'll be gone for like a week. I've gotten suspended like four times. Not that srs.

Aren't suspensions 30 days?

or are there different types of suspensions?

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Aren't suspensions 30 days?

or are there different types of suspensions?

i think there's 1 week suspensions, 2 week suspensions, and 30 day suspensions.  i've gotten each one of those smh
laugh.gif

i want to eventually get my old username back so im not even going to post in certain threads where my opinionated opinions can even get me the slightest warning or disciplinary problem on here.

people must have no life complaining about someone they don't know being suspended from a message board

Originally Posted by polorico

Come on guys , we all know the mods give certain people the G pass , and axe other guys who stand up for them selfs.

I know ninjahood personally dude is a good guy , comes from a good family ...... Dude is not disrespectful to anyone in anyway....

The Middle eastern people are cool with being called that ....... Its like there version of papi , or mami ......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

But dudes do cut on spanish people in here alot , and nothing is done . But if you cut on a Black ,or and Asian you gonna get that Axe.......

Like i said earlier i aint really co sign the mods of late...... You got a small group of people who do what they want , while some mods look for reasons to axe people due to

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

he got banned for saying middle eastern people are terrorists.

not because NY has a "cute" little nickname for them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I notice you were the first one to really have a problem with it. Method Man came in almost immediately after your post and suspended dude. Reported or not Im sure your comment put dude under the microscope.
But why you aint really have a problem with everything else that was said?

I mean this terrorist couldve done some serious damage in NYC and all NTers were thinking about was does he have a musket or how to incorporate "da" into their post, cause you know...every Dominican from the heights must have those Ninjahood traits. All those other comments could be deemed ignorant but you chose to focus only on what Ninjahood said in a thread FULL of ignorance.

This *!%! really aint about Ninjahood. 

And it damn sure aint about convincing Meth to change his mind. In 10 yrs that dude has been running this site has he ever admitted that he could be even slightly wrong? He damn sure isnt about to start now, so Im not even touching that.

Its more about posters like you who go in a thread in General section where for better or for worse everybody wants to be a comedian. You then proceed to take offense with a single users comment in a thread full of ignorant *!%!. I notice several of your posts where you seem to have a personal issue with NY and its posters. That have anything to do with what you chose to find ignorant in this thread?

But people said that it would be a lot more beneficial if he just started to type without the "da" and a bunch of people agreed. Hell, I wasn't even the first one to bring it up nor was I the last.
standard language ideologies.

he doesnt have to adhere to any idea you or anyone else has formed about language, tho

and if you respect his points, respect his mind, even with the "da"

its obvious he knows the difference...hes TYPING....ON NIKETALK

let him breathe, man.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

I reported ninjahood. He's a known racist. I'm not gonna let him slide with another racist comment. You shouldn't either.
So if I called you a Rat.... you know what nevermind 

Originally Posted by goDie

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I notice you were the first one to really have a problem with it. Method Man came in almost immediately after your post and suspended dude. Reported or not Im sure your comment put dude under the microscope.
But why you aint really have a problem with everything else that was said?

I mean this terrorist couldve done some serious damage in NYC and all NTers were thinking about was does he have a musket or how to incorporate "da" into their post, cause you know...every Dominican from the heights must have those Ninjahood traits. All those other comments could be deemed ignorant but you chose to focus only on what Ninjahood said in a thread FULL of ignorance.

This $$$+ really aint about Ninjahood. 

And it damn sure aint about convincing Meth to change his mind. In 10 yrs that dude has been running this site has he ever admitted that he could be even slightly wrong? He damn sure isnt about to start now, so Im not even touching that.

Its more about posters like you who go in a thread in General section where for better or for worse everybody wants to be a comedian. You then proceed to take offense with a single users comment in a thread full of ignorant $$$+. I notice several of your posts where you seem to have a personal issue with NY and its posters. That have anything to do with what you chose to find ignorant in this thread?

I'm not reading all that, but from your past comments I have an idea of what little rant you are going on about.

His comment stood out, plain and simple. He says some ignorant crap most of the time, so excuse me if I notice his posts more.

Instead of all the crying you're doing, report whatever you see fit. Report me if you feel like it also. You complaining here isn't going to change anything. Or, you can simply leave. I've stop posting in numerous forums due to the members ignorance.

Your choice.

Guys, he's just suspended that's all. It happens to many of us and it has def. happened to me, lets just move on with the thread in a positive way Ninja will be back soon. Is not like he died.

I'm surprised this thread is still going because my argument aside, the use of "offensive" is technically so broad I don't even know whats safe to post any more.

Is disagreeing with someone "offensive"?

Ninjahood was definitely insensitive but coming where hes from, i'm sure hes cool with a lot of dudes in the circle he poked fun at and certainly felt like it was cool to make that joke. Are you his cultural outsiders? Do you know who he runs with? What if thats all hes ever known?

Ignorance comes from people just not knowing things.

Take the reparations thread for instance...a TON of ignorance in there towards other cultures. Should I run up in there mashing the report button or should I try to start expressing myself because i've had a little more experience and know a little more about sociology than some of those dudes?

I've seen people admit to being wrong about having opinions on other people BUT that came through them going back and forth...not just shutting one side of the argument down.

I don't understand that.

Its not about the suspension, its the principle of the matter.

Back
Top Bottom