Washington Heights man arrested for terror plot vol. Ninjahood is banned!!!!

Originally Posted by polorico

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what did he say that was racist ? do you even know what that means in their language?
Did you even read what he said?  Looks like you didn't or you couldn't completely comprehend his comment.

Ninjahood said the guy probably hung around with "habibees" (<---not the problem) too much and that turned him into a terrorist(<---why I reported him).

Try reading and comprehending the whole sentence next time.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what did he say that was racist ? do you even know what that means in their language?
Did you even read what he said?  Looks like you didn't or you couldn't completely comprehend his comment.

Ninjahood said the guy probably hung around with "habibees" (<---not the problem) too much and that turned him into a terrorist(<---why I reported him).

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Were you presonally offended though? Or were you just being a hall monitor?

But Meth

are we gonna act like dudes have never made racist gifts about me being native american ???? come on now son.... I aint see no one get the Axe for that..

what bout all them night wolf,and Squanto photshops that dudes post from time to time from the .org days ? nahhhh i aint think so......
Again, you should have read everything that Method Man wrote.  From your response, it clearly shows that you either didn't, or you couldn't comprehend what he said.

If someone directed something racist towards you, perhaps you should try reporting it.  In fact, you can go ahead and do it right now.  Go look for the post and report it.  It if was indeed racist, then I'm sure the person will be suspended or banned.

Unless you don't wanna snitch or anything like that...
grin.gif

Oh i can read and break down what you wrote perfectly my son .

in my eyes its not racist......... you guys live a fake life on a message board that does not mirror your real life actions...

dudes hide behind key boards , and do things they would not do in real life.

i dont live by those rules ,what i say on NT , i do in real life . I got slimes to vouch for that on both ends of the country....

its obvious that some NT'ers get the golden pass , and others that the mods do not like get the axe....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh i can read and break down what you wrote perfectly my son .

in my eyes its not racist......... you guys live a fake life on a message board that does not mirror your real life actions...

dudes hide behind key boards , and do things they would not do in real life.

i dont live by those rules ,what i say on NT , i do in real life . I got slimes to vouch for that on both ends of the country....

It wasn't a question of whether you can read and break down my post, but whether you read and broke down ninjahood's comment.  Looks like you didn't read nor break anything down that I wrote, and clearly you didn't do that with ninjahood's comment either.
laugh.gif

but you're so real though.

Here I am cowering behind my keyboard, reporting and calling out racism, and then openly admitting that I reported ninjahood.  I'm not being real apparently.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I wasn't personally offended.  Why should that matter? 

If you see a person repeatedly making racist comments, wouldn't you call that person out on it?

I was tired of his racist and ignorant comments, so I reported him. Apparently, Ninjahood knows what he did was wrong.  Why are yall still defending him? 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
244268d640a3b7128fb01bccc3457e996f41ff4a_r.gif

Is there a review board or something to get a SN back. I had my OG SN from 2000 banned for a mild flame war.

But dudes do cut on spanish people in here alot , and nothing is done . But if you cut on a Black ,or and Asian you gonna get that Axe.

This man knows.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It's the truth.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and it's Hispanics not Spanish.
laugh.gif

i aint even gonna keep on this thread. because its a no win situation.......

I have never seen you post before , i have been on NT since the black and red 13s came back out , which is late 04 when i was 15 years old....

The mods have seen some of then nutty things that popped of back in the "you can not speak about .org" days..... Long before i ever heard of you....

Like i said , and then im done with it . Mods turn there cheek to members they do not co sign and let dudes get nutty on them and let it rock.

but if they dont co sign you , they will axe you for the corniest "offense" thats more than likely in a grey area.

Originally Posted by quik1987

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I wasn't personally offended.  Why should that matter? 

If you see a person repeatedly making racist comments, wouldn't you call that person out on it?

I was tired of his racist and ignorant comments, so I reported him. Apparently, Ninjahood knows what he did was wrong.  Why are yall still defending him? 
why not just hit the ignore button?.... douche!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Its the truth dude , i see things from every angle my dude.... Im white with flavor got mad stuff in my family so i look at it all..

Why would i snitch on a message board ? because if i pressed the person talking crazy in real life . Like i have done before most of the time dudes go to the corner and turn
into the little girl that they are , not the 1995 on the bench selling crack in queens bridge projects type of thug that they think they are when they post on NT .

Also air force 1 your pretty much trolling , you come out of left field and say things to rile people up . Pretty much calling me and others stupid in a smart way...... I doubt you will
get warned for it though
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

on the cool i would not be surprised if i get banned for my voiced opinions here tonight 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

But dudes do cut on spanish people in here alot , and nothing is done . But if you cut on a Black ,or and Asian you gonna get that Axe.

This man knows.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It's the truth.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and it's Hispanics not Spanish.
laugh.gif
ya'll can't be serious.

The only thing that get's "cut" is labeling hispanics/latinos  as spanish
30t6p3b.gif

Look i got family in NYC , and Down south

so that means i got Pr,Dr , and mexicans that i deal with on a daily basis that are in my blood that i co sign lol.

ima call yall spanish just for short lol . We all know you hispanic i just say that.

Down south dudes say Hispanic , east coast cats call it spanish .... just a difference of slang on were you came from my dude....

i aint even gonna keep on this thread. because its a no win situation.......

I have never seen you post before , i have been on NT since the black and red 13s came back out , which is late 04 when i was 15 years old....

The mods have seen some of then nutty things that popped of back in the "you can not speak about .org" days..... Long before i ever heard of you....

Like i said , and then im done with it . Mods turn there cheek to members they do not co sign and let dudes get nutty on them and let it rock.

but if they dont co sign you , they will axe you for the corniest "offense" thats more than likely in a grey area.
I ain't never heard of you!
laugh.gif

I been here since 03 retro cements when I was 13 years old in 8th grade.   
laugh.gif
What the hell does that have to do with anything?  This ain't my first username. My previous name was Its That Dude and I had a lot before that as well
laugh.gif
.  So I been through all that HT stuff.  I didn't partake in any of it except for the "adult" section
laugh.gif

You thought that I thought "habibees" was racist.  If you had just read further down along the sentence, you would've have seen the terrorist implication by ninjahood.
After I say this, you said that you read and understood me clearly, when the point I was trying to make was that you didn't understand or read everything ninjahood posted. 
Method man makes huge post about about yall shouldn't expect him and the rest of the NT staff to catch every single rule violation.  He said if you see a rule violation, you should report it.
How do you respond?  By asking him why didn't he reprimand other members when they directed something racist towards you.
laugh.gif

It's clear you either don't fully read people's posts, comprehend all of it, or you just plain ignore it. 

I believe polorico is River Bear. Or at least that is what I have deduced during the course of this thread.

You guys are wasting your time. This didn't even get homie suspended in the black people deserving reparations thread:
Mr Marcus wrote:
nah cause pookie gonna spend that gov money on a crack rock or lashanda gonna get her booboo some new jordans for making 5 F's this quarter in school

The people who hand out suspensions clearly have no perspective
laugh.gif

Look i got family in NYC , and Down south

so that means i got Pr,Dr , and mexicans that i deal with on a daily basis that are in my blood that i co sign lol.

ima call yall spanish just for short lol . We all know you hispanic i just say that.

Down south dudes say Hispanic , east coast cats call it spanish .... just a difference of slang on were you came from my dude....
uh no
indifferent.gif

guys like me who have some kind of sense call our kind HISAPNIC!! WE. ARE. NOT. FROM. SPAIN!!!! so not all us east coast cats call US SPANISH
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

So meth what you are telling me is that YOU personally decide what's offensive and what is not?...eventhough i like Josebronx, what he said was pretty offensive...and within the same realm of what Ninjahood said...all the Ninjahood jokes YOU feel are not offensive because its the norm on NT to clown on dude...but IT IS trolling, for which I've gotten suspended before...if you are gonna have a report button, giving us the power to get people banned/suspended at will, then you or your staff should have the time to go through the context of what led to the reported post, period...what is the point of assigning mods that "don't have the time" to moderate the forums??... And depend on the users to do the moderating by adding a report button?...
laugh.gif
Btw I'm not crying or complaining, but great method to discredit my posts, I've only seen it used about everytime someone disagrees, you are an admin, you run this site...stay at that level bro, don't step down to the average NTer level of subliminal jabs and insults.

lol dudes are so sensitive on here. grown men tattle taling on others because they said something they didnt like. grow a sack.

For me, its not the "snitching" per se...its the sheer subjectivity of the matter that I don't understand. I don't care if people report things. Its the decision/review system that needs to be addressed.

The label of "offensive" is poorly defined on here.

I know posters that have had their post limits throttled because mod's felt they were "trolling" when instead they were just responding to comments in a discussion. There seems to be little objectivity in the decisions made. I know mods don't like certain people. Thats fine. No one has to like everyone...but you can't be in a position of power and admit to that impacting your decision. Sometimes I see a small distance between emotional responses and rational ones.

But oh well, their rules I guess.
30t6p3b.gif

This is the closest i've seen to a "jealous deity" in real life
grin.gif

I hear both sides of the argument but I'm with KSteezy on this one.

Back to the topic though, i'll be surprised if this guy gets a light sentence.
laugh.gif

I also wonder how they only arrested ONE person. "Terrorists" rarely act alone.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

For me, its not the "snitching" per se...its the sheer subjectivity of the matter that I don't understand. I don't care if people report things. Its the decision/review system that needs to be addressed.

The label of "offensive" is poorly defined on here.

I know posters that have had their post limits throttled because mod's felt they were "trolling" when instead they were just responding to comments in a discussion. There seems to be little objectivity in the decisions made. I know mods don't like certain people. Thats fine. No one has to like everyone...but you can't be in a position of power and admit to that impacting your decision. Sometimes I see a small distance between emotional responses and rational ones.

But oh well, their rules I guess.
30t6p3b.gif

This is the closest i've seen to a "jealous deity" in real life
grin.gif

I hear both sides of the argument but I'm with KSteezy on this one.

Back to the topic though, i'll be surprised if this guy gets a light sentence.
laugh.gif

I also wonder how they only arrested ONE person. "Terrorists" rarely act alone.

i agree with all of this completely.

it would be tough to have a perfect system however you look at it imo, and the admins are human so it's understandable that some people end up on their bad list, especially those with a past history.

i try to look at it from both sides of things but there are some situations where i don't agree with how the admins handle them.  i mean it is what it is though.  best thing to do is just follow the rules and not slip up and if you do then you have no one else to blame but yourself if you broke a rule knowingly or unknowingly.   but the label offensive is a fine grey area  as what one person or one admin might find offensive another might not.  some things of course are blatant but others might have different views.

Back
Top Bottom