The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man...Bummed out reading all these comments about NMS. I thought it was going to be a must-buy game that I'd play for a long time.

The last time I thought about a game that way was The Division...I wonder if anyone even still plays that. =(

Man...Bummed out reading all these comments about NMS. I thought it was going to be a must-buy game that I'd play for a long time.

The last time I thought about a game that way was The Division...I wonder if anyone even still plays that. =(
Mannnn.

I fell for that swindle hard. Even bought it digitally 
sick.gif

PlayStation Now Coming to PC, DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor Unveiled

View media item 2142170

This will bring a wide selection of PlayStation exclusive titles to Windows PC for the very first time, including entries in the Uncharted, God of War, and Ratchet & Clank franchises, as well as beloved PS3 games like The Last of Us and Journey. Current subscribers have a new way to access PS Now’s library of over 400 games, and the PC app provides a new way for even more gamers to discover and play the service.

We’re also introducing a new device, the DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor, which launches in early September for a suggested retail price of $24.99. This adaptor will let you connect a DualShock 4 to PC and Mac wirelessly, and will enable every feature of the controller you know and love: buttons, analog sticks, touch pad, light bar, motion sensors, vibration, and stereo headset jack – as long as the gaming application supports these features.

View media item 2142171
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/23/playstation-now-coming-to-pc-dualshock-4-usb-wireless-adaptor-unveiled/

NMS aint as bad as some of y'all are saying :lol: It is what it is, a space exploration game. I've only played it like maybe 20 hours, but it's holding my interest and leaves me wanting to do more all the time. Maybe it's not everything we were promised, but it can get there (not to excuse Hello from shopping an incomplete product). It definitely isn't for everyone though :lol:

NMS aint as bad as some of y'all are saying
laugh.gif
It is what it is, a space exploration game. I've only played it like maybe 20 hours, but it's holding my interest and leaves me wanting to do more all the time. Maybe it's not everything we were promised, but it can get there (not to excuse Hello from shopping an incomplete product). It definitely isn't for everyone though
laugh.gif
NMS just gets so repetitive so quickly. I really enjoyed it for the first couple of galaxies, but now it's just tedious and formulaic. One of the reviews I watched nailed it when they said it's the size of the ocean with the depth of a puddle.

Forget all the things they said would be in the game that they left out - there's still no challenge and very little variety. Surviving on a toxic planet is the same as surviving on a cold planet is the same as surviving on a hot planet. Plants and elements on different planets all use the same models. The UI makes so many tasks tedious. I have a backlog of hundreds of things to upload, but if I hear that ******* computer voice say UNITS RECEIVED one more time...

I'm holding out that they'll put out updates to make it better. There's a PC mod that let's you fly your ship low to the ground, and even just that minor tweak would make the game way better.

Last edited:
NMS is cool. It's easy to get lost wondering what's on the other side of that hill or mountain but when you get tired of it damn you really get tired of it 
laugh.gif
 Game hasn't crashed on me yet since the last patch though so that's a positive. Think I'm just gonna marathon to the center now and find out what's there. It would suck if the only spoiler for the game was spoiled for me 
laugh.gif

If your pc already has bluetooth, you can use apps like inputmapper or ds4windows, instead of the wireless adapter.

Both apps have become less stable due to the windows 10 anniversary update.

Which hinders the bluetooth connection/latency.

Last edited:
Division was cool at first but after you beat the story it got receptive and pointless.
Division was repetitive for me, and I never even finished the story. Worldbuilding was great, Gameplay was good, but it was just so much of the same stuff again and again.

Just deleted it today to make room for Deus Ex.

Division was cool at first but after you beat the story it got receptive and pointless.
Division was repetitive for me, and I never even finished the story. Worldbuilding was great, Gameplay was good, but it was just so much of the same stuff again and again.

Just deleted it today to make room for Deus Ex.
I bought it and the season pass. I gave it one more shot with the new DLC and also gave it the axe.

Average attach rate for PS4 is just over 4 games per console.

So for your average joe, 500GB is more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom