OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

They want Hunter and Anderson to tee off on him on Sunday huh?

:lol: i hope he doesn't die but that said we're leaving plays on the field for sure. receivers are open and there has been time to get them the ball. if he can get the ball out he might be OK. i assume he's looked decisive in practice or we wouldn't be considering it. i hope so at least :lol:

Don’t trust Harbaugh to not do something stupid. Has done something incredibly dumb in every game so far this year.

Pass defense is also really bad.

Tough to fully trust those two things against Bo Nix.
I hear you B!

I'd be afraid of Bo Nix too 💯

Awkward GIF.gif

I'm curious to see how Flores is going to call the game against the Lions. Gonna be hard to keep those 2 backs under 100. Hopefully the offense bounces back though.

Fields isn’t bad, but the only question that matters is do you think the Steelers could conceivably get to a Super Bowl with him as their quarterback?

I don’t think any Steeler fan could honestly answer yes to that question.
Fields is very bad. He’s had a 5 game audition for the starting job and hasn’t taken advantage at all. Russ injury was almost a blessing in disguise for him.

Edit: to be honest Russ wouldn’t be performing any better he’s washed too.

Last edited:
Can’t lie.. this made me think of the old nfc north trash talk threads back when we had a million packers fan…none are left tho lol lol

Speaking of fans who disappeared, which game exactly caused Niners fans to stop posting in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom