OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

Still can't take my eye off this photo :lol:

GZPlzWHWYAAI5Vd.jpeg

I like Fields and think he's a good kid but the amount of truthers he has baffles me. In a way he reminds me of Kyle Pitts, both are super talented and have shown flashes but people fall in love with their potential and the idea of what they could be instead of objectively judging them based on what we've seen from this to this point.
Fields isn’t bad, but the only question that matters is do you think the Steelers could conceivably get to a Super Bowl with him as their quarterback?

I don’t think any Steeler fan could honestly answer yes to that question.

Fields had 131 yards passing in a game where Dallas loaded the box and sold out to stop the run.

He had two completions over 20 yards, one of which was to a running back.

…that ain’t great.

I can’t remember the last time I was this uninterested in a game. The delayed start ruined any shot it had of me tuning in.

Caught up on Real Housewives of Salt Lake City instead. 💅

Quick question for yall.

Niners not making the playoffs right?

I just need the slander to fully let it set in. I’d mentally prepared for it because we’ve been pretty good for a good amount of time and we had to hit a tipping point.

Feeling the losses in real time still hits though.

All of your losses being in the NFC and 2 of them being in the division is nasty.

If we can’t rattle off 2-3 wins in a row here, I’m officially on Travis Hunter watch.

Quick question for yall.

I just need the slander to fully let it set in. I’d mentally prepared for it because we’ve been pretty good for a good amount of time and we had to hit a tipping point.

All of your losses being in the NFC and 2 of them being in the division is nasty.

If we can’t rattle off 2-3 wins in a row here, I’m officially on Travis Hunter watch.
As fun as it would be to watch the 9ers suffer I'm not counting anyone out with how *** this conference looks outside of a couple teams

I don't even want to get into how garbage the NFC West is

Their slow starts are killing them but they've still got the talent to push for the wildcard by the end of the season imo.

Burrow was almost flawless yesterday

Quick question for yall.

Yea I wouldn't hit the panic mode 5 games in just yet :lol:

You guys have still been competitive each week outside of Minnesota with a bunch of injuries.

Think you guys should still be positioned to win the division by the time we come around to the business end of the season. Seattle losing also was big for you guys.

Definitely don't think you can win it all without CMC, Deebo etc but still think you guys are a playoff team 100%. NFC is far too open to rule just about anyone out this early.

Quick question for yall.

get off the ledge brother. still plenty of football left and only 1 game behind :lol:

leave the Travis Hunter talk to us poverty franchises

Quick question for yall.

Yep. They're done bro. Pack it up.

:lol: Nah, I was gonna say something similar to where elpablo21 elpablo21 and rolaholic rolaholic went....NFCW still very much up for grabs and while there's a lot of solid records in the NFC Conference, we haven't really even got into divisional games, so teams have yet to beat up on each other. Its still too early, but starting 0-3 against the Conference isn't good. Unless they win the division, it'll still be an uphill battle to get any home playoff games probably.

Back
Top Bottom