The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I dont get it.

Im watching a stream of No Manz Sky right now and all son is doing is flying from planet to planet like that mini game in Kingdom Hearts 2...is that all there is to do?
The game is for the most part about exploration. The objective of the game is to reach the center of the universe so to do this you have to go to other planets and mine for materials to upgrade your suit, inventory, and ship to reach it.
ewwwww :ohwell:

it sucks too because Hello Games really made it sound like it was gonna be cool too, as well as more stuff to do in the game like the space battles and faction stuff from past interviews and gameplay footage from the past 2-3 years. sucks what we got didnt have as much of the stuff that was promised it was just too big a game for the scope the dev team had in mind imo

Said from the get go NMS was straight gar´bage. Exploring is cool, but not if that is all you do.

They also didnt help their case with that 1 1\2 year hype up and nothing but the flying was shown.

Last edited:
RIght now, the only 2k16 game ost to rival forza horizon 3's is no man's sky.

Last edited:

I dont get it.

Im watching a stream of No Manz Sky right now and all son is doing is flying from planet to planet like that mini game in Kingdom Hearts 2...is that all there is to do?
The game is for the most part about exploration. The objective of the game is to reach the center of the universe so to do this you have to go to other planets and mine for materials to upgrade your suit, inventory, and ship to reach it.

ewwwww :ohwell:

Yea, game is a easy pass.

Last edited:
Looks a lot better in this video.

New DS4 too.

PS4ssUnsheath.gif

Last edited:
As if I needed anymore games right now, I really want to try the new Deus Ex.

Back
Top Bottom