***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 98-64. NLDS vs Padres. Game 1 10/5 5:38 pm PST

I’m putting my Betts authentic jerseys on eBay if he goes 0 for the entire NLDS.

If they lose this series. Especially if they go out looking weak. It needs to be more than just Dave Roberts being fired.

At this point the pitching situation is an organizational issue. When multiple starting pitchers can’t make it through a 162 game season year after year. That’s an organizational issue. They’re doing something wrong.

But I don’t even want to use the pitching as an excuse. It was 4-1 going into the later innings. That’s not some insurmountable lead. The bats didn’t do ****. Another postseason game where they looked flat.

Welp this confirms earlier reports...

Profar just wanted to create an issue...

This.

After the game machado was adamant tatis got hit on purpose and said do we hit Ohtani, no.

Him and flaherty jawing back and forth on the field for a while.

As if they needed any more motivation, they’re taking every little thing and using it as the victim

Merrill’s interview after the game said the bear had already been poked, it’s been going on forever but now they finally have a team to fight back

IMG_6972.jpeg

I’ve said this before, but what makes me even more mad at Mookie is that, even has his postseason offensive numbers get more and more putrid, he shows no signs of trying to do anything differently.

Forget hitting, he rarely even has good ABs.

Profar is a moron. Remember early in the season when he thought Stone was trying to hit him when he had a perfect game going. That’s when the Will Smith irrelevant quote came from.

Dude is always woe is me

While Profar is a clown, they play the agitator real well. They also use it for fuel and it seems to be working.

This organization lately has not shown the ability to come back from adversity unless its in the regular season. We have been regular season champs for way too long.

Nobody really showed up yesterday. Just super frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom