The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

@CenTex HOGG
 I remember you saying you wanted to hit 60 plats this year. How are you progressing?
Not even close. Work schedule was a lot more hectic than I anticipated. I'm sitting at 40 right now. That being said, I have a few games that I'm gonna finish that will give me about another 5 i.e. Ratchet & Clank, GoT, BF Hardline, Wolfenstein Old Blood etc.

Yea, that always seems to happen. Had I not taken a hockey injury through the entire summer I would have probably not gotten many at all. But I was forced to be home more than I'd have liked.

I would double check that BF:Hardline plat. There is a single trophy in MP that is absolutely ridiculous to get. Menz in the Hood. There is a huge process to unlock the shotgun. If you play the MP a ton you could do it, but I guessed it would be 20-30 hours just to meet the requirements, with some luck thrown in as well. 

500 is not enough man.

I play 2-3 games a year but I hate deleting media from any console. Im a hoarder.

It should be a 3 tb hdd standard or stop making us download the whole damn disc to the hdd
Really all that needs to happen is to enable storing games on external hdds. Even wiiu supports that.

I always liked your cousin better anyway. 

laugh.gif

For all the BF1 future players? You guys buying the premium? I feel like it BF4 had some good post launch content, so I might go ahead and do it.

Picked up Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor for like $15 to play while I wait for other games to come out. Hope I like it. Any good fellas?

Back
Top Bottom