The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

but you are wrong papi.

If you take a lump sum of 100Milli you'll need a interest rate of at least 3.85% to get 300Milli after 30years. Meaning the money would have to sit in an account collecting interest and compounding interest in order to beat out the annuity payment of 300mil.

Even by reading your comments think about it.

You making 1 million a year for 30 years to be able to make 30 million. While the annuity payment is 10Milli for 30 years.

So unless you are pulling 5% on Amy investment a year for 30 years I would go annuity. I said 5 cause I would need some of the interest to live.

Furthermore, if you was to collect 10MIL and put it in the same 3.85%account and subsequently put the annuity in the account every year, after 30 years that account would have 552Milli

Why are you so focused on this money that you won't get if you take the lump sum.

I failed high school math and dropped out but eem I know the value of the dollar today is going to be worth more than tomorrow. That's simple economics.

If you take the lump sum there's so much more you could do with it than an annuity payment. Otherwise, that other way of thinking is how you stay perpetually broke.

The lottery essentially preys on uneducated poor people with the false hope "hey it could be you"

Seeing them all lined up for blocks and wasting their money. Ish is beyond sad :smh:

I'm not poor and probably don't spend over $60 a year on lottery tickets and scratchers.

I don't mind taking a chance on it. Also, it's kind of fun.

do you ever post anything positive or not in argumentative context?

Any thread, every post I ever see of yours is always like you coming at someone to disagree with what they have to say or something
People jumping on someone because of a hypothetical statement and EYE come to their defense but EYE am the one accused of being negative.

Makes PERFECT sense

Once I win this, I'm sharing some of it with NT so we can all smash dimes.

Yall have fun with those dimes only around for the money and paternity suits

Better find you one that dont care about her likes & retweets

Last edited:
The lottery essentially preys on uneducated poor people with the false hope "hey it could be you" and they tend to be minorities

Seeing them all lined up for blocks and wasting their money. Ish is beyond sad
mean.gif
Lottery/Religion; Same thing.

It is wild that we just freely give them back so much money in the name of HOPE

Why are you so focused on this money that you won't get if you take the lump sum.

I failed high school math and dropped out but eem I know the value of the dollar today is going to be worth more than tomorrow. That's simple economics.

If you take the lump sum there's so much more you could do with it than an annuity payment. Otherwise, that other way of thinking is how you stay perpetually broke.
I was asking what was your train of thought. You have to include the amount you won't get because it is income you flushing down the toilet in hopes you can recoup via investment.

Furthermore a 3% annual inflation still won't make up the difference taking the money now versus annuity.

The only thing that made sense and is a big one, the institution going broke and can't pay up.

Theres a manager at my work named Dave Campbell. I will break his sunroof and take a dump inside it
**** that guy

I'll just say this, these ig models ain't gonna have to fly to dubai to be ******* on anymore.

Once I win this, I'm sharing some of it with NT so we can all smash dimes.

Yall have fun with those dimes only around for the money and paternity suits

Better find you one that dont care about her likes & retweets

Hell no, I'm gonna be swimming in women of all flavors.

Theres a manager at my work named Dave Campbell. I will break his sunroof and take a dump inside it
**** that guy

:rofl: :rofl: get arrested for it and post bail :pimp:

I'm not even gonna sit here and lie just like my mans on TV. Imma do some ignorant **** and live to the fullest. Imma round up the crew and we having a party only bad ******* invited and I'm paying future to come perform all his 14/15 solo projects in their entirety while we drink and smash dimes.

Back
Top Bottom