but man
we always talk about change
and what would change
and how nobody does help the community bah blah blah
but i would
put money up for fam
about 4-5 mil
and help who i can with scholarships
Go help the kids in Chicago and I'll have a tailor on standby to patch any bullet riddled clothing you have when you get back.....that is if you can in one piece. Black people are too trying hard to one up each other with money, cars, girls, jewelry if you don't have this you ain't nobody. Word to uncle Phil we got to stop doing this to ourselves

Last edited:
yeah i can understand that
but man
we always talk about change
and what would change
and how nobody does help the community bah blah blah
but i would
put money up for fam
about 4-5 mil
and help who i can with scholarships
Go help the kids in Chicago and I'll have a tailor on standby to patch any bullet riddled clothing you have when you get back.....that is if you can in one piece. Black people are too trying hard to one up each other with money, cars, girls, jewelry if you don't have this you ain't nobody. Word to uncle Phil we got to stop doing this to ourselves
yeah but i don't wanna 1up anyone
i just wanna sleep good at night knowing I'm doing whats right

Whoever wins, I hope they stock up on security. You'll automatically become a target to every major crime family in the world. Everyone will try to extort you.
50 cals at every window in the house, sniper team active 24/7, land mined front lawn and backyard, rebar reinforced concrete walls, 5 German Shepards.....

What if it nobody hits it.....imagine it growing to 2 billion and a lump sum of over a billion dollars.

Instant billionaire....

Now imagine the instant billionaire being some old couple with no kids :x.

Nah. Have a shell company claim it for me. Only my lawyer or financial advisors name will be public. People wont care that much to dig deep to find out who won. Well maybe Anonymous. But the average joe just gon shrug it off

Last edited:
Nah. Have a shell company claim it for me. Only my lawyer or financial advisors name will be public. People wont cate that much to dig deep to find out who won. Well maybe Anonymous. But the average joe just gon shrug it off

Yep.

No need to squander money on excess security.

Just fortify the crib and hire one man....

View media item 1863143

What if it nobody hits it.....imagine it growing to 2 billion and a lump sum of over a billion dollars.

Instant billionaire....

Now imagine the instant billionaire being some old couple with no kids :x.
funny thing is..it just from 900 to 1.3 after tonights drawing. Can easily be 2 billy by next saturday

Only fools play the lottery

Only a fool wouldn't play 1 $2 ticket when over a billion pre-tax is the prize. I can forego a Hot & Spicy and small fry easily to fit it in the budget.

Only a fool would identify themselves as the winner though. Blind trust is the way to go

Last edited:
Only a fool wouldn't play 1 $2 ticket when over a billion pre-tax is the prize. I can forego a Hot & Spicy and small fry easily to fit it in the budget.

Most people stream about all the stuff they'd buy but the majority of my winnings would be to fund charitable causes and inner city outreach. When you have half a billion at your disposal, material things don't have the same luster.

Only a fool would identify themselves as the winner though. Blind trust is the way to go

I told this to a buddy earlier basically the samething and he thought it was a joke

But this dude is legit dumb, old HS friend.

Shrugs I'll go on camera SCREAM **** EVERYBODY follow my IG for giveaways AND [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] JUMP ON A FLIGHT TO JAPAN THAT HOUR

funny thing is..it just from 900 to 1.3 after tonights drawing. Can easily be 2 billy by next saturday

2 guarantees:

1. A winner will be sold Wednesday for sure because
2. Powerball mania will sweep the nation the next 4 days. It's a compounding effect - the higher the number, the more people play and it RAPIDLY multiplies at these levels. It went from 700 forecasted after the last draw to 950. They're saying 1.3 but it'll easily hit 1.5 at minimum.

At a number that high, the playing population becomes so, so much more diverse. I guarantee you'll see IG pics from celebs, athletes, etc posting their ticket run and nobody can blame them. You might have 7.5 mil already... that ain't sniffin 750 post tax doe.

3rd guarantee too, the winner will be split- zero chance one ticket hits because too many combinations will have been sold

it's aboutta hit a billion dollars.

someone will become a billionaire overnight...that's crazy.

let that sink in for a minute.

sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom