The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I'll check my ticket tomorrow. If I won I'm paying off a portion of both of my parent's house and putting the rest in my account for when I'm ready to buy a house.

View media item 1863008
I'd be sick no joke I hope they power played at least

Odds jump from 1 in 11 million for just 5 numbers to 1 in 292 million for 5 plus the powerball. In all reality, they were just as close to winning it all as the people who hit zero numbers. Don't feel fooled. They weren't really that close.

How are they already gonna artificially set some 350 million higher? I thought it was based on sales. Is it predicted sales? I guess they know they'll hit that mark on sales no matter what. I feel it should be even higher. It feels so sketchy with little oversight

Last edited:
I'll check my ticket tomorrow. If I won I'm paying off a portion of both of my parent's house and putting the rest in my account for when I'm ready to buy a house.

Do u even understand how money works? If u had 600 million in the bank, u would pay a PORTION of ur parents house? Do what? I'd buy my parents a brand new house paid off in full. And if u won, u would automatically be ready to buy a crib. It's no longer even something to think about it.

Do u even understand how money works? If u had 600 million in the bank, u would pay a PORTION of ur parents house? Do what? I'd buy my parents a brand new house paid off in full. And if u won, u would automatically be ready to buy a crib. It's no longer even something to think about it.

I was talking about the winner in Cali that won a million, not the entire amount, which by the way hasn't been won yet.

he stays in the bay
a regular home
like a normal 3 bedroom house is like a mil
he pay all he won't have anything left
I'm sure he means if he wins that 5 out of 6 number ticket

1.3 Billion dollar jackpot.........
eek.gif

If you don't got $2 in your pocket, you better borrow it from someone for a chance at 1.3 billion dollars (if you go with annual payments)

$1.3 Billion?

I'd buy a stake in the Mets and then hostile takeover my way to full ownership.

WIlpons got to go, they've ******* got to go.

To paraphrase a quote from Die Hard: When you win $1000, you can just disappear. When you win $1.3 billion, they will find you, unless they think you're already dead.

**** a sports team
I'm a try and help my fellow black people and provide scholarships for every black youth in the state
on god

Why can't I do both bruh :frown:?

Portion of every merchandise/ticket sale would go to a philanthropic endeavors.

A different cause every season.

Last edited:
**** a sports team
I'm a try and help my fellow black people and provide scholarships for every black youth in the state
on god
:lol: **** them ****** I don't care about them
yeah i can understand that
but man
we always talk about change
and what would change
and how nobody does help the community bah blah blah
but i would
put money up for fam
about 4-5 mil
and help who i can with scholarships

**** a sports team
on god

Why can't I do both bruh :frown:?

Portion of every merchandise/ticket sale would go to a philanthropic endeavors.

A different cause every season.
nah u can i was just saying in general **** buying a team
like not something i would do
but aint mad at it if u did
hope u win bruh

Like the government is going to throw away 1.3 billion before taxes away like that (I read somewhere is ~803 million after taxes if you take the lump sum) to the winner of a ticket. This powerball thing is crazy.

Whoever wins, I hope they stock up on security. You'll automatically become a target to every major crime family in the world. Everyone will try to extort you.

Back
Top Bottom