The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

giphy.gif

I put down $10 and pool at work, but honestly, I want to see it at $1bil.

Read somewhere that Americans spent $90bil on the lotto in 2015, seriously? That's free school, for everyone, forever.. where the hell does $90bil go into? I want to see the itemized balance sheet.
its not true that money is given to schools. ish is a scam they pull. 

i thought i was bout to hit. Got 2 numbers and then poof nothing
frown.gif
most i ever hit was 4 outta 6 for a couple hundred bucks , not pb tho that was barely introduced in cali but the other jackpot games.

. lol. closest ive gotten and i play like  20 bucks a week on the different jackpot games for like 15 years now. 

It never got above 900 mil? Sketchy as hell. Never understood how this type of gambling is legal.

Family pool. We spent 111. Got 3 powerball

Didn't realize that in mid October they moved the main numbers from 59 to 69, and pb went from 35 to 26. Odds went from 1 in 175 mil to 1 in 292 mil for top prize. Slick move lottery officials. We'll be seeing 500 mil every couple weeks.

My state runs these pick three games and others. Social security checks going right to the lotto offices

Last edited:
The power ball getting into bond villian money range

Imma gwt a monocle, big chair , and a white cat

And giant death laser

Yup. It's BS. people RT a fake tweet and it went viral. :smh:

Takes them a couple hours to verify. Probably longer with how many people played

They know pretty quickly. If no winners

They're getting what they wanted when they changed the format. Hype levels reaching new heights.

California's lotto page is saying no jackpot winners there. But six 5 of 6 million dollar winners. I guess each state will report?

Last edited:
Yup. It's BS. people RT a fake tweet and it went viral. :smh:

Takes them a couple hours to verify. Probably longer with how many people played

All tickets and numbers are recorded, usually within an hour they know if someone won or not

Can't believe someone is gonna become a billionaire possible with annuity payments next week :x

our news said there was no winner already.

the numbers are recorded in the powerball HQ so they know within some time if there was a winning ticket printed or not

Back
Top Bottom