The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

The more I see people play the more I realize I ain't winning ****
laugh.gif
Some did hit the mega millions. 180 mill. The come up everybody focusing on the Powerball.
same here lmao

somebody in porto rico going to win it again. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i just want a house with a indoor basketball gym and i want to go to all the sporting event that interest me live all over the country.

... thats it thats all. i dont care about cars or clothes.

Last edited:
if I win tonight, every member gets 5 stacks for the entertainment you provided me in these 8 years. You're welcome. :wink:

Who has time to do anything besides quick pick. I joined two pools and bought my own ticket, all quick pick.

Who has time to do anything besides quick pick. I joined two pools and bought my own ticket, all quick pick.
i find it hard to believe you cant spare 30 seconds and pick your own numbers. relax 
And I should do this 55 times? Because thats how many plays I'm involved in for tonight. Especially when you're in a pool, no one wants to go through all that.

Dont forget who told yall what numbers to play :wink:

Skip to 2:05 ..

I should have actually played them myself for the hell of it

Last edited:
If I win I'ma buy up all the socks in America and start a monopoly business, upcharge the **** out of socks and profit

**** ya'll ya'll ain't gonna stop me

If I win I'll pay Selena Gomez to perform 'Good For You'...privately...in my bedroom

Dog...the possibilities are endless

I put down $10 and pool at work, but honestly, I want to see it at $1bil.

Read somewhere that Americans spent $90bil on the lotto in 2015, seriously? That's free school, for everyone, forever.. where the hell does $90bil go into? I want to see the itemized balance sheet.

Build a high rise building in the middle of the city to be my 'condo.' Except the whole floor would be a room, eg: entire 8th floor will be my bedroom, entire 12th floor will be my kitchen, entire 20th floor will be my living room, etc.

:pimp:

Build a high rise building in the middle of the city to be my 'condo.' Except the whole floor would be a room, eg: entire 8th floor will be my bedroom, entire 12th floor will be my kitchen, entire 20th floor will be my living room, etc.

:pimp:

Have fun when that elevator break down :lol:

Back
Top Bottom