The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

this is crazy hope someone i know wins if not me. you have to be in it guys. i strongly recommend picking your own numbers

they say most winners are quick pick, true but thats because most play quick pick.

do combination of birthdays and numbers that are random right in front of you. ex address of bldg you're in,# of bills in your pocket, number of keys in your pocket, number of women you been with......the numbers are everywhere!!! JUST DO IT

Don't pick all birthday number! only 2 or 3

good luck!!

Last edited:
I would change my name to dat n word rich

The go places where they would have to say my name

Like. Starbucks...... venti frapp for dat n word rich

this is crazy hope someone i know wins if not me. you have to be in it guys. i strongly recommend picking your own numbers

they say most winners are quick pick, true but thats because most play quick pick.

do combination of birthdays and numbers that are random right in front of you. ex address of bldg you're in,# of bills in your pocket, number of keys in your pocket, number of women you been with......the numbers are everywhere!!! JUST DO IT

good luck!!
i bought just quick picks . bout to go get some more and pick my own numbers. 
[emoji]9994[/emoji] Goodluck to u patna. If u win just take me to see Kobe at staples just once plz, plz.
thanks man . if  i win i got you. 

With how many tickets they're selling, there's gonna be like 8 winners splitting that pot 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Correction: It was Richmond County, New York (Staten Island) that had the winning ticket last night.

Told yall East Coast wins the lottery majority of the time.

I matched 2 numbers from Mega Millions i started to get excited .. but none of the others matched

With how many tickets they're selling, there's gonna be like 8 winners splitting that pot :lol:

You act like any money from a 900M jackpot isnt enough to live better than you are now. At least pay off some things and maybe buy a new place or whip

good luck!!
this is greAt advice man. How many times have you won the lottery?

So is every dollar spent going directly into the pool? It seems like a gimmick they just randomly place this at 900 million this morning. I'm seeing hour long lines right now everywhere. If it's not at least 1 bil, somethings up. The whole lottery system seems shady.

With how many tickets they're selling, there's gonna be like 8 winners splitting that pot :lol:
You act like any money from a 900M jackpot isnt enough to live better than you are now. At least pay off some things and maybe buy a new place or whip

Speaking from a statistical stance, bjamez brings up a point. To increase your dollar's worth in the lotto, you want the pot to be high, but not so high like now that everybody jumps in on it. Yea, it'll be life changing even if there's 100 people splitting it, but you want to find that median where you're getting more worth from your gamble.

So is every dollar spent going directly into the pool? It seems like a gimmick they just randomly place this at 900 million this morning. I'm seeing hour long lines right now everywhere. If it's not at least 1 bil, somethings up. The whole lottery system seems shady.

A portion of it goes to the education system. Everyone here is doing the community a service and not even realizing it :lol:

Last edited:
Fax.
At the line today in the bodega the dude in front of me played $120 worth of tickets and the guy behind me played another $100....add to that, you have people from all walks of life that have never even played lotto before going in on the chance....told my brother this...at least 2-3 people will split the jackpot and another 10-15 will get the second prize...i played $20 ....good luck to us all and may we flourish...

I was ready to walk out of the house and get like $500 worth of tickets. My mom called as I was walking out and was like, "don't be a dummy. Your chances are still gonna be ****." :rofl:

Seriously, thank God for that woman.

yeah you guys are getting ahead of yourself. ill happily split it with 10 people. hell  give me 20    mil and ill be gravy,. 

on the real tho i hope nobody wins and its goes to over a bill.  so someone could be a  billionaire overnight. 
nerd.gif

yeah you guys are getting ahead of yourself. ill happily split it with 10 people. hell  give me 20    mil and ill be gravy,. 

on the real tho i hope nobody wins and its goes to over a bill.  so someone could be a  billionaire overnight. :nerd:

Nobody gonna be a billionaire with taxes fam.

I rolled a set of dice and got my numbers that way

Every ither single number I rolled would be added to the next number. So if I roll a 3, 5, 7, 9, 4, 2. 12, 9

3, 57, 9, 42, 12 (9)

I didn't play those numbers above, and If they come out I will be EXTREMELY upset...

Last edited:
bought $20 worth... see what happens... obviously not expecting to win but you have to be in it to win it :lol:

lottery got 7/11 lookin like the trap lol

took me 20 min to get gas and some snacks for the game

Just thinking about what I would do if I win..... :smh:

Build a house inside a house
Private jet would be a 757
My boat would be the size of those huge cruiseliners
10 car garage
At least 100K will be spent on shoes.

The more I see people play the more I realize I ain't winning **** :lol:.
Some did hit the mega millions. 180 mill. The come up everybody focusing on the Powerball.

Back
Top Bottom