The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

No. You ALWAYS take the lump sum. You're better off investing it now. You'll get more in the long run than letting it sit in Powerball HQ for 30 years.

The only reason not to is if you think you'll act like a fool and blow it all. :lol:

Last edited:
The real question is if you'll continue to flake on tipping :nerd:
i might as well claim them on my taxes
or send them w4's to fill out
If I'm gonna be just giving my money
For a job they already getting paid to do
Y'all can continue to get played and give away y'all money
But not me

If I won though
I'm not sure I would take the lump sum
Depends on how much I get after taxes
I think I would just want it paid out to me
And if I die just have it continue to pay out to my kids and their families
As people have already said. Always take the lump sum. Money today is worth more than money tomorrow. i think the lump sum is somewhere in the 300 millions. More than enough money

I'd take the lump sum for the sake of not having to worry about it during tax season.

$300 million?? PLENTY of money.

yall aint lying lump sum is an easy decision 

would yall move to another state to upgrade or would you stay put and build a massive mansion where you lived most of your life ? 

i feel like everyone is caught up in PB that i can win the MM. hell its still $165 million.
somehow I bought the MM the other day by mistake. 
laugh.gif

It's crazy to think that someone's life is about to change overnight.

would yall move to another state to upgrade or would you stay put and build a massive mansion where you lived most of your life ?
Stay put and buy an affordable house for me and my family. As nice as it would be to live in a mansion, I don't want to pay the upkeep and whatever expenses to maintain the home.

Most I'd go is $1.5mil.

Or I'd go less and buy a fixer upper.

Ive been tempted in buying some tickets...But there's something that telling me not to waste my time...I think it's the fact I won't win lol.

Stay put and buy an affordable house for me and my family. As nice as it would be to live in a mansion, I don't want to pay the upkeep and whatever expenses to maintain the home.

Most I'd go is $1.5mil.

Or I'd go less and buy a fixer upper.

Ive been tempted in buying some tickets...But there's something that telling me not to waste my time...I think it's the fact I won't win lol.
good answer 

bigger is not always better more problems will deff be involved with trying to maintain it 

i say go for it bro whether it be $10 for 5 tries or $2 1 try 

does anyone add the extra dolla for the Power Play to make it $3 a ticket? 

good answer 

bigger is not always better more problems will deff be involved with trying to maintain it 

i say go for it bro whether it be $10 for 5 tries or $2 1 try 

does anyone add the extra dolla for the Power Play to make it $3 a ticket? 

Yeah bruh, power play. If you match the first 5 numbers you win $2 milly instead of 1.

Back
Top Bottom