The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I can see a small prize but ppl that win really be blowing 100MM :x

Even if you go crazy a bit you should still have enough for your grands to never have to worry.

Damn after all the taxes, comes out to $186M

Damn shame all that money gone. Study was done said most winners who take the lump sum blow it within 5 years :x

What the hell do you even buy that u can blow all that.

Well you could go to vegas and put it all on black

Hope no one wins tonight cause I just found out about it :lol:

When I win, first thing on my to do list is to fly via a private jet to ATL, roll w/ a caravan of blacked out Tahoes to Magic City & have DJ Esco play the 3rd verse of **** Up Some Commas (a minimum of 3 times) while I make it rain like we in Seattle.

Last edited:
Good read, but I can't take that article seriously

Get a vasectomy? I'm trying to give these girls the whole raw batter

You still ejaculate with a vasectomy.

675 million next drawing but doubled the price of a ticket to $2. If not for that, you could in theory buy all 586 million combinations and guarantee a win

Last edited:
Very first thing I'm doing if I win money like that?... Taking 10 million in cash, taking it to a spot only a GPS would know, and getting that **** buried... And then getting that GPS tattooed on me in some context only I would understand...

On some "Just in case I ****** up" type steeze :lol:...

Good read, but I can't take that article seriously

Get a vasectomy? I'm trying to give these girls the whole raw batter

You still ejaculate with a vasectomy.

675 million next drawing but doubled the price of a ticket to $2. If not for that, you could in theory buy all 586 million combinations and guarantee a win

:rofl: at the thought of someone doing this and not being able to find the winning one. :lol:

If I win, off hand I'd donate $10 million to the youth in poor areas of cities. Fund a couple cool field trips and send the middle school-high school aged kids to some foreign land. Let them know, there's a whole world out there that needs exploring. A lot of the kids I grew up with that didn't do so well, never traveled out of their side of town. :smh:

Buy every aunt and uncle in my family a house and let them decide what to do with it.

I'd pay for an interview with Donald Trump as well.

I'd lobby in my area and make it so all gov't buildings are built by Labor Unions.

You have professional athletes who have gone broke not long after they retire. What chance does an average person who didn't earn the money have? It doesn't hold the same value. Then, you also won't hold much value in whatever you buy. Best options are to enjoy the ride and know it's going to end. Option 2, help people. 3, go the no lose route and opt for installments.

No one won. That jackpot gonna be $800 mill by Saturday smh

Watch just one person win it all

You have professional athletes who have gone broke not long after they retire. What chance does an average person who didn't earn the money have? It doesn't hold the same value. Then, you also won't hold much value in whatever you buy. Best options are to enjoy the ride and know it's going to end. Option 2, help people. 3, go the no lose route and opt for installments.

I work my *** off everyday. I know the value of it.

Buy 50 houses CASH for myself, even if I manage to blow all that money, I'd still have money coming in from those 50 houses I'm renting.

Buy 50 houses CASH for myself, even if I manage to blow all that money, I'd still have money coming in from those 50 houses I'm renting.

Union Carpenter here. You're preaching to the choir. Personally, I don't think I'd feel I earned it. I agree there are plenty of fool proof ways to not go broke. It's interesting how many people do. There should be firms appointed by each state to lay a financial foundation for a lottery winner. Would be the ethical thing to do.

Union Carpenter here. You're preaching to the choir. Personally, I don't think I'd feel I earned it. I agree there are plenty of fool proof ways to not go broke. It's interesting how many people do. There should be firms appointed by each state to lay a financial foundation for a lottery winner. Would be the ethical thing to do.

Right on! IBEW Local 332 here.

That's how I'd feel. Id finish my apprenticeship and still keep working, I'd just travel a few months out of the year. :lol:

Union carpenter also (Local 157 full machenic). I would go on a year vacation. Then build my house.

I think I would stop this small logistics company (headache) and still do Union work here and there. The Union signed off on this pay raise so before the year is over we should be up to $99 an hr :smokin.

Besides that I'm just going to enjoy life and my family.

Good luck NT come Saturday

Back
Top Bottom