The College Basketball Post

Michigan shot 31% and Stauskas and GRIII both got hurt but Charlotte just outplayed us. They battled.

The fouls are going to wreck what should be an awesome bball season.

ISU I understood. Mayor is legit.

FSU was a close call, probably should have lost. Noles are better than we thought in CBB.

Charlotte though?

Gordon getting 20/10 against Duke

I expect a heroic performance from Bari and Sheed if he gets the proper minutes

E: Real test coming up at Belmont. Measuring stick for Shaka.

awwsome: Zeus and Ashley want some action on Hairston and Plumlee as well.

Didn't realize it was at MSG. I stupidly agreed to cover a coworker's shift Black Friday.

Jahii should put in work, marquette is overrated IMO I expect ASU to win. Providence vs. Maryland tonight too. This is the first year in a long time I feel good about making the tourny. Expecting Cotton to go off

New top 25..Michigan St.Kansas,UK,Arizona,OK St. top 5...Louisville drops to 9 and VCU drops out...Maui Invitational 2015 teams released: Indiana,Kansas,St.Johns,UCLA,UNLV, Vandy,Wake,and Chaminade

It's disgusting to think about what their bigs are gonna do to us on the boards.

K really needed to get more minutes under Marshall's belt in anticipation for games like this.

As much as I wanna agree with Marshall getting more burn it clearly speaks volumes on how bad he sucks. With this much lack of depth at bigs and he still can't get on the court. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom