The College Basketball Post

They'll probably split. Michigan has just as much talent IMO, but MSU is more experienced and tougher. GRIII will probably disappear in East Lansing.

GRIII will most def disappear in EL, and every other game against a ranked opponent. Dude is buns. No idea what people see in him. Could not believe there was talk about him entering the draft last year.

Cuse vs Minn tonight could be a good game. Too bad for Minn that Joe Coleman transferred after Tubby got canned.

Last edited:
I think if you could put Stauskas' mindset into GRIII then he'd be a beast. He shows flashes of what he could be but he's not consistent.

I think if you could put Stauskas' mindset into GRIII then he'd be a beast. He shows flashes of what he could be but he's not consistent.

For real though, Stauskas plays like he thinks he's a lottery pick, GRIII doesn't seem fully aware of his abilities

See I don't agree its not a metal problem its a skill problem, GRIII doesn't have the handles or footwork to produce points at a high level.

How many guys really learn that? I can tell you that Stauskas always had it going back to high school, and he showed it in flashes as a freshmen. Footwork is such an underrated aspect to being an elite perimeter player player, having the instinct of when and where to take your steps when penetrating in the lane.

Harrison Barnes had HORRIBLE footwork; and couldn't score at a high level from the wing.
Wesley Johnson footwork wasn't good either, and at crucial points couldn't score at Syracuse.
Xavier Henry the same.

SF's with poor footwork and weak handles, are just PF's pretending to be perimeter players.

JP Tokoto and James Michael McAdoo are awful yikes :x :smh:

It's like these dudes don't work on their games at all in the offseason.
For Tokoto to be some top level athlete who can jump out the gym, i can't recall him having a dunk or alley oop or a play
that made me go "whoooaa, glad he signed with UNC"

McAdoo has regressed every year at UNC, how does the coaching staff continue to let him shoot fadeaway 17 foot bricks? Either
go dunk the ball and get fouled or run someone over but for god sakes dont shoot the damn ball.

Am I missing something with these 2 dudes?

Jordan Bachinysky on ASU is 7'2 and can play, not many guys out there like that. He will be drafted by some team somewhere come June.

For all that Sim Bhullar hyping you do Osh, this kid is way better (from Calgary).

Last edited:
JP Tokoto and James Michael McAdoo are awful yikes :x :smh:

Tokoto I can't stand watching him play he just looks like he's trying to look cool. Like he doesn't go hard at all. All he can do is run and jump he doesn't know how to play basketball. Example terrible FT shooter, can't catch and shoot, can't create for self or other and can't show how athletic he is during the game.

McAdoo is just a idiot on the court plain and simple.

I haven't watch a single Bachinysky game, but statistically I don't like guys who stunk as freshmen but dominated as seniors, you should dominate as a senior. :lol:

I only hyped Sim becuase people said he sucked, he clearly doesn't suck and couldn't play...and I watched him completely out play Nerlens Noel in high school. :rofl:

Last edited:
I feel bad for Johnny Dawkins , He won't be around to coach them when they actually have more than a couple guys with talent.. Stanford is a year away from making the tournament .

I agree on you with the senior part but he is really a fluid athlete and has a nice touch offensively...help defense needs a lot of work but I think he could be a 2nd round pick, there is a niche for him somewhere I think.

Back
Top Bottom