The College Basketball Post

Meeks & Paige were GREAT today :\

2012-12-20-parker1-4_3.jpg

Bari is unimpressed

Anybody who takes GR3, Drew, Hood, Young over Harrell needs to find Jesus.

Things could change but right now? Given how he performed at the u19's, given how ESSENTIAL rim protection is to winning a chip, y'all are crazy I think he's locked in 8-12 range.
I love his game and draftexpress even has him going 8 right now, but I'd be surprised to see a 6'6 PF (albeit with a monster wingspan) go that high in the draft, especially a class this deep. I see him going late teens. We'll see though

unless you have high end rim protection, if you don't take Harrell you have serious sickness, that you need examined by medical professionals

This is true though, K even got Bari playing the 5 sometimes :smh:

Wish Mason Plumlee switched bodies with Marshall

Last edited:
I'd pay good money to see somebody punch Jabril Trawick (Georgetown) in the face, this dude thinks he's the toughest guy on the planet

Last edited:
I'd pay good money to see somebody punch Jabril Trawick (Georgetown) in the face, this dude thinks he's the toughest guy on the planet
maybe they'll play an exhibition in China next year 

A&T up 4 on Georgia Tech 
nerd.gif
 probably won't hold up but it's looking the Meac will be ran by the NC schools again 
smokin.gif

Nice bounceback win for G'Town. D'Vauntes is going to have to be that guy offensively I think for them.

VCU looking shaky so far this year, A-10 will be fun this year especially with how good Mass looks right now

Can't wait for Mich vs MSU, that's going to be a game.

McGary definitely should stay but 2015 is looking pretty strong as well

Izzo gonna run circles around Beilien. He better run to Staples now for notepads and pens.

They'll probably split. Michigan has just as much talent IMO, but MSU is more experienced and tougher. GRIII will probably disappear in East Lansing.

Last edited:
I'm on board with Michigan winning in AA, Sparty definitely winning in East Lansing with the way Appling and Payne are performing and showing leadership.

Stauskas is coming along better, faster than I thought.

GR3 I'm waiting on. Said he could be the best player in the conference along with Gary Harris in preseason.

He can be a lottery player like Trez if it clicks.

zs05: Rate Beilein. 1 being Tom Crean (jokes) and 10 being Pitino.

And you going to Michigan/Stanford at Barclays?

I'm on board with Michigan winning in AA, Sparty definitely winning in East Lansing with the way Appling and Payne are performing and showing leadership.

Stauskas is coming along better, faster than I thought.

GR3 I'm waiting on. Said he could be the best player in the conference along with Gary Harris in preseason.

He can be a lottery player like Trez if it clicks.

zs05: Rate Beilein. 1 being Tom Crean (jokes) and 10 being Pitino.

And you going to Michigan/Stanford at Barclays?

I'm going to the Zona game. I guess I'd rate Beilien a 7/8 with potential to go higher. I think I've come to expect seasons like last year but not necessarily always make it to the Nat'l Title game. They'll be competitive in the B1G but Beilien's system is tailored for the NCAA tourney.

Back
Top Bottom