The College Basketball Post

shabazz is playing out of his mind . wouldnt have expected him to be this poised based on how reckless he was at times his frosh year . excited to see nonetheless

edit -- wow :wow:

Last edited:
Greg Anthony over here calling us Michigan. :smh:

G "Pop" Harris has been in a bit of a funk from three lately. A. Payne :smokin He's trying to be a first round pick.

Last edited:
He did ball out

Bazz though :pimp:

He looking ready for the tournament early, surprised how much I like this UConn team, so fun to watch.

Ollie flourishing :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Gutsy win for UConn. Carried by Bazz. I'm surprised Malta thought Boatright would be better. Daniels woke up against BC.

VCU hasn't looked as sharp as I expected early on. Growing pains. Shaka will only get more from the team. Depth is nice. Havoc defense difficult to handle if you don't have elite guard play.

JMM has played himself into a lower draft spot every year he's been at UNC

Meanwhile Paige :pimp:

Last edited:
Mcdoo is playing like dog ****.

Marcus Paige nice mix of drivng and shooting.

Keeendy Meeks body looks better, playing very well in limited minutes, will his feet ever be pick enough to defend pick and rolls?

Lol, true story. I've got UNC/L-Ville, NYJ/BAL, CAR/MIA.

NYG/DAL.

NE/DEN.

Considering tickets to Barclays to watch UK against Providence.

Harrel is def a lottery pick I don't know what you guys are talking about.

also kennedy meeks really balling, outchea looking like Vlade Divacs.

Much as I hate UNC, they keep one or two player I always like. This squad it's Paige and Bryce Johnson.

Last edited:
OKB: You of all people know how strong this upcoming class is. Minor concern over his height. Trez has some work to do before calling him a lottery lock.

Bari, Ender, Randle.

Smart, Exum, Embiid, Christon.

Selden, GR3, Harris.

Back
Top Bottom