The College Basketball Post

I want Bari to stay just so he can play while not having to guard 4's & 5's so we can win back to back championships

fixed for truthfulness.

Cmon y'all be real, Bari and Hood are gone. :lol:

I thought Vonleh would stay two years, keeps playing like this, thats looking more and he'll be gone too.

Last edited:
sheehey ties to be to fancy sometimes and causes us stupid turnovers. and idk what we can do about hollowell, hes a turnover machince. :smh:

Vonleh, great athlete, has such a good idea of positing for a guy who floated on the perimeter in high school. Menace on the boards.

If Troy Williams can ever get a semblance of a jumper, mannnnnn

Yogi a little shot happy for my liking but the improvement is there. Next year I expect that All-American type season from him.

If only somehow Vonleh stayed and Exum decided to come, neither has a chance of happening but still :smh:

Vonleh, great athlete, has such a good idea of positing for a guy who floated on the perimeter in high school.

hes been floating around the line tonight and took the one shot. they said he was 0-4 this season from 3. i'd prefer him to stay down in the post.

If Starks and DSR play like morons, we'll lose to anyone. But, November games just aren't going to do much for me considering success or failure comes way later on in the year. They have to get there and maybe they won't - but this is a down year, next year should be a really good team.

Vonleh doesn't have the cache as the other FR but he's been every bit as good. I don't even what to know where UW's program would be at without NWG. He, Wilcox and Andrews only kids on that team that can play. & I don't blame them for backing off of at the time but Roy and Calipari probably would like Troy Williams right about now.

KJ McDaniels is awesome.

LeVert :smokin

Can't believe Derek Kellogg got here and he still might blow it, but Umass' starting 5 can win a game(s) in March.

Dorrell Wright's little brother is killing at Utah so far. Averaging 15, 8 and 7 with 3 steals and 2 blocks and is 21-23 through 3 games.

Congrats to Duke for cementing that #1 class next year,no chance for UK now even if we pull Gill-Casar and Bolden.....Duke gonna be scary next year...

Malik Newman, Gill-Caesar, and Charles Matthews still might reclassify, too early to tell though. We need another wing and somebody in the backcourt as well.

Congrats to Duke for cementing that #1 class next year,no chance for UK now even if we pull Gill-Casar and Bolden.....Duke gonna be scary next year...

Malik Newman, Gill-Caesar, and Charles Matthews still might reclassify, too early to tell though. We need another wing and somebody in the backcourt as well.

Yeah I'm going to need y'all to fall ALL THE WAY THE **** BACK.

Please & Thank You.

Last edited:

Yeah I'm going to need y'all to fall ALL THE WAY THE **** BACK.

Please & Thank You.

:lol: that's Ulis teammate so I hope he's in his ear as we speak

I would say Gil-Ceaser is just about a lock for UK.

That's what I've heard..I'm pretty sure he will re-class to '14 he's academically a Senior anyway and won't have to take any extra classes to reclassify....

FSU was a surprise... this tourney has been :smokin hopefully G'Town takes it

Back
Top Bottom