The College Basketball Post

Harrel is def a lottery pick I don't know what you guys are talking about.

also kennedy meeks really balling, outchea looking like Vlade Divacs.

I see him maybe top 15, there a lot of guys I'd take before him

& on cue my guy Champ lists all of them :lol:

Last edited:
We're on the same page, awwsome. Players like Trez are not a guaranteed lock in this elite, deep class. He has work to do like I said.

That list was off the top. We haven't even gotten into players that have potential to get hot during tourney time.

McGary was floated in the lottery after the Michigan run. Clarkson is underrated. Saric was on the cusp of the lottery before withdrawing his name. Dinwiddie is another prospect general America doesn't know enough about.

Saric will probably still be a top 10 pick, very unique talent for sure

McGary should have left last year and got his money but I'm also glad that he came back because Michigan wouldn't be as good without him.

We'll learn a lot at Madison, Sparty, Bloomington, Columbus. Murderous row of games on the road.

I don't love Beilien as a HC. He's good not great for me at WVU and AA.

Walton, Stauskas, GR3, McGary. Horford, Irvin, Albrecht, Levert, Morgan.

The key is McGary's health and GR3's growth as a key player.

Anybody who takes GR3, Drew, Hood, Young over Harrell needs to find Jesus.

Things could change but right now? Given how he performed at the u19's, given how ESSENTIAL rim protection is to winning a chip, y'all are crazy I think he's locked in 8-12 range.

Can't wait for Mich vs MSU, that's going to be a game.

McGary definitely should stay but 2015 is looking pretty strong as well

OKB: Plenty of time for draft stock to improve and drop. I get the lottery expectations for Trez. He's shown flashes.

I wouldn't take him over Bari, Ender, Randle, Smart, Exum, Christon, Embiid regardless.

Last edited:
Anybody who takes GR3, Drew, Hood, Young over Harrell needs to find Jesus.

Things could change but right now? Given how he performed at the u19's, given how ESSENTIAL rim protection is to winning a chip, y'all are crazy I think he's locked in 8-12 range.

Comes down to need, if you need offense I'd take those guys over Harrell not sure if I believe in him getting his own shot at the next level.

He balled out in U19 but ehh, love his athleticism and his motor though.

**** I hope its minor 
alien.gif

UNC tho 
nthat.gif

Kennedy Meeks going to be one of those great skilled fat players, shouts to whoever threw out the Vlade comparison.

Back
Top Bottom