The College Basketball Post

Providence shooting 18% through 25 minutes versus Maryland in the Paradise Jam Championship, and they arent even out of it :lol:

Very pathetic but you have to respect Coach Ed Cooley for keeping them in it defensively

Last edited:
Im definitely not one for conspiracys but the officials in the Paradise Jam not calling Bryce Cottons shot a 3 could be one of the worst calls I have ever seen. That changed the final posession tremendously. Unreal stuff.

Every minute Mark Few puts David Stockton out on a basketball court is a minute of my life I can never get back. he is completely useless and has lost countless games for them.

Last edited:
If I was a gonzaga fan I would be furious, wtf does Mark Few think this is.. D III? Your really going to have david stockton have the ball in his hand for 90% of the shot clock...

I don't even know.

Last edited:
Yeah Stockton is horrendous. Bell and Pangos are a solid combo; painful to see him get in so often. Gonzaga is weak up front though. Miss Olynyk a lot. 

Dayton might blow this with their FT shooting. Turrible.

Sibert :pimp: My young boy/ high school teammate. Should've never went to OSU from the start.

Every minute Mark Few puts David Stockton out on a basketball court is a minute of my life I can never get back. he is completely useless and has lost countless games for them.
Gotta keep the fam happy so they keep supporting the program would be my only guess :lol:

but he has straight up lost two games, that's insane; Butler turnover at the kennel, and he WALKED OUT IN BOUNDS before passing it.

He shoots 50% from the LINE.

You don't have Kevin Pangos play 2, just to accommodated the nepotism ********. :smh:

also

Tyler Ennis is exactly what I thought he would be mistake proof, unshakable collage point guard ready made for big games and high stakes. He's a better shooter than this, just needs to let it fly more often.

Dyshawn Pierre of Dayton was criminally undrecruited, he can play.

Last edited:
That inbound pass Stockton made against Butler remains one of the worst basketball plays I've seen :lol:

Im definitely not one for conspiracys but the officials in the Paradise Jam not calling Bryce Cottons shot a 3 could be one of the worst calls I have ever seen. That changed the final posession tremendously. Unreal stuff.
I honestly think the refs didn't know the difference between the international and college three point line, such as bs call especially since they even reviewed it lol. We didn't deserve to win the game regardless, hopefully the team stops starting off so slow especially with Kentucky coming up on Sunday

Wisconsin isn't even close to a top 10 team . Their getting too much respect for beating a banged up Florida team with 4 players out .

Back
Top Bottom