The College Basketball Post

im not used to seeing a 6'7 athlete with guard skills playing for Wisconsin..almost brings a tear to my eye

this is the most exciting team i can recall under Bo Ryan...probably his most talented as well..seems like hes pulled pulled back the reins a little bit and let them play...the stingy defense is still there but the offense is on a whole other level..no more passing the ball around until there's 4 seconds left on the shot clock...theres alot more pushing the ball up the court and drive and kick then i can ever remember...they have 4-5 guys that can put the ball in the basket, which is rare...and when things breaks down they have a player in Dekker that get his own at will

usually when they struggle its against long, athletic teams..nice to see them come away with wins over Florida and West Virginia even though its early

im not used to seeing a 6'7 athlete with guard skills playing for Wisconsin..almost brings a tear to my eye

this is the most exciting team i can recall under Bo Ryan...probably his most talented as well..seems like hes pulled pulled back the reins a little bit and let them play...the stingy defense is still there but the offense is on a whole other level..no more passing the ball around until there's 4 seconds left on the shot clock...theres alot more pushing the ball up the court and drive and kick then i can ever remember...they have 4-5 guys that can put the ball in the basket, which is rare...and when things breaks down they have a player in Dekker that get his own at will

usually when they struggle its against long, athletic teams..nice to see them come away with wins over Florida and West Virginia even though its early

How you forget the great alando tucker?

Man, Quinn Cook only passes the ball if there is an assist opportunity, or unless he absolutely has too. He's so frustraiting to watch. Over-dribbles way too much. Bama should have got that. smh.

Didn't say it was smart but some cases an appeal hearing is granted. Even other cases the coaches just go head and release the player. Floyd refused to release kid to Us and he ended up at ucla

Tyler Ennis up 20

Tyler Ennis down 20

Tyler Ennis close game

Tyler Ennis tripple double.

NO RATTLE. :pimp:

How you forget the great alando tucker?
laugh.gif
 Tucker never had the skills Dekker has..dont get me wrong, hes the Badgers all-time leading scorer but his lack of an outside shot is probably why hes playing in Bulgaria and not the league...he was a bully inside 15 feet though

theres no way 
laugh.gif

Tucker and Wade were only freshman, Harris was a sophomore...none of which led the team in scoring that year, that honor went to Kirk Penney

Boo Wade was such a bust

Hahaha Devendorf will always be my favorite personality. 

Excited to see Iowa today. They're are very very good.

Sneaky good game tonight... Creighton and ASU at 11 for u east coast cats.

I'll be there tonight and then late flight at LAX to NYC. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom