The College Basketball Post

Our lack of bigs and athleticism is disgusting. K recruiting these useless *** people.

I get more and more upset at that BULL **** flees the Plumbee family pulled on us with each game. Waste f a ******g scholly ;{ |I

I've been saying this but Jabari isn't an elite athlete and you see what happens when you put real NBA athletes in front of him Gordon, Ashley, Jefferson all legit big time athletes.

Jabari was my pick to be POY because most college 4's don't have the foot speed to guard him, its made his athleticm look greater than what it was.

No rim protection = no chip for duke this year tho.

extra possessions are how you get upset in march.

Last edited:
Just gotta say that Arizona's "Bear Down" battle cry is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I dont even care to hear an explanation or the origin of it. Its ******ed. Period.

Glad they beat Puke though.

Two things

- Arizona might be the best team in the nation right now. So much size and athleticism, and they play great together.

- Wiggins chills way too hard out there. Yeah, it's cool to say he looks like he's not even trying and still scored 17 points...but you can't teach motor or fire in a player. I wanna see him consistently call for the ball and straight take over a game like we've seen both Randle and Parker do multiple times this year. I mean ****...the dude might be the most athletic player in the country but even on fast breaks when his point guard is pushing the ball Wiggins is just kinda jogging up the court most the time. His footwork is also kinda poor.

Is nobody on here watching this Kansas game or what? I swear everybody in the world is so scared to say anything negative about Wiggins.

Most don't say anything negative cause they don't have time to be arguing with canadian Stan's

A Canadian who invades America does no wrong according to them

Paying attention to.....?

to anywhere, NT,t twitter, pundits, commentators anyone.

pretty much only scout guys like chad ford and jonotha givony of draft express have still wiggins number 1 but the backlash has been strong.

edit

they just broke down his mistakes on the broadcast

Last edited:
Embiid looks like the better pro prospect from what I've seen. Embiid looks like he wants to be great...Wiggins looks like he's cool with being Nic Batum or some ****

Kansas doesn't have enough shooting to maintain good spacing, Selden not quite as far as along as I thought with his handle and shot.

Last edited:
I'm Canadian and ill say it right here, I've watched all of Kansas's games as they are broadcast here. Andrew Wiggins was awful and ya He will be a threat in the NBA in the open court but he is grossly overrated and is useless besides a spin move in the half court. Yes he is only a freshman and he will get much better but this kid plays with no intensity, his post ups are so half assed and I feel my little sister is more aggressive. Athletically I see why he will one day surpass and be a better player but Julius Randle and Jabari Parker, Marcus Smart and Joel embiid have impressed me far more and seem far better at the moment.

Last edited:
Joel Embiid talent level is insane.

That footwork :pimp:

Kansas doesn't have enough shooting to maintain good spacing, Selden not quite as far as along as I thought with his handle and shot.

True, they need to put the freshman shooters out there.

Arizona the most athletic team in the nation, Rondae, Nick, Aaron are some of the craziest athletes at their position.

Duke gonna have trouble on inside heavy teams alll year, I don't feel bad though they get the best C prospect I've seen out of high school ever next year.

Back
Top Bottom