The College Basketball Post

I'ma give Harrison the Tyreke Evans benefit of the doubt.

Remember after Reke's first week he started showing up in 2nd round on mocks?

CBB analysts and fans quick to forget Ender won the game. Step back fadeaway and transition dunk. Wiggins is a nightmare on the fast break. Battled through foul trouble.

It's easy to understand the love for Bari. Sharpshooter, game comes easy to him. More assertive offensively.

Besides that stepback that Wiggins hit his shot was looking terrible. Dude clanked a couple jumpers off the backboard. He's gonna really need to improve that area of his game cause people will be analyzing and critiquing his game all season long.

Randle looked like a man amongst boys...been putting up Kevin Love numbers every game. Jabari showed an all around game that looked like he could step foot into an NBA game right now. Wiggins looks RAW in every aspect...body wise and his play. He seriously looks 16 years old. Literally all he showed was that he's a world class athlete and great competitor...but somehow on just breakaway dunks and off ball cuts to the basket for dunks he scored 22 points and grabbed 10 boards in 26 minutes. His potential is definitely limitless but right now at this moment I'd say he's the least NBA ready of the three.

Besides that stepback that Wiggins hit his shot was looking terrible. Dude clanked a couple jumpers off the backboard. He's gonna really need to improve that area of his game cause people will be analyzing and critiquing his game all season long.

Randle looked like a man amongst boys...been putting up Kevin Love numbers every game. Jabari showed an all around game that looked like he could step foot into an NBA game right now. Wiggins looks RAW in every aspect...body wise and his play. He seriously looks 16 years old. Literally all he showed was that he's a world class athlete and great competitor...but somehow on just breakaway dunks and off ball cuts to the basket for dunks he scored 22 points and grabbed 10 boards in 26 minutes. His potential is definitely limitless but right now at this moment I'd say he's the least NBA ready of the three.
laugh.gif
 ****** giving full NBA analysis after 2-3 games into freshmen careers.

Ya'll dudes are ridiculous. 

In crunch time I would much rather have Wayne Selden running the point then anyone else on this Kansas, I love his poise and confidence on the pick and roll, plus he is just tank of a player, physically at SG, you could see him using his size and stregth in a Gilbert Arenas type role,

He did a lot of REALLY good things last night. Self got him a gem there, the kid is a BULL bro.

It's two games into the season, Tharpe/Mason combo will be fine.

More impressed with Mason... His quickness on both ends definitely put pressure on us.

In crunch time I would much rather have Wayne Selden running the point then anyone else on this Kansas, I love his poise and confidence on the pick and roll, plus he is just tank of a player, physically at SG, you could see him using his size and stregth in a Gilbert Arenas type role,

It's two games into the season, Tharpe/Mason combo will be fine.

Semaj Christon doesn't get enough love on NT, BTW. Love his game now and at the next level. Lotto pick.

Baller, love big explosive PG's in the Wall/Westbrook mold

I need to get in tune with buddy's game.

Was higher on Drew as a pg prospect than Aaron as a 2 but both played like trash like night, especially Drew

Last night Aaron looked like a poor man's Austin Rivers during his one year at Duke and that's not a good thing.

Never knew what people saw in the twins, to be honest. Cal did get a couple good multi-year players in Dakari and Lee though, which should help with the revolving youth year in and year out.

Last edited:
I actually thought Dakari looked very good last night, he's going to be an awesome college player if he stays for three years.

Andrew Harrison will be fine no doubt. Coming in and playing PG is incredibly hard, I can't knock his play. Aaron on the other hand I just feel has rode his wave for a while and just isn't the same caliber of player. We'll see though, he has all season to prove me wrong.

I wish Lee woulda got WCS's clock in the second half last night bc Willie wasn't doing ****.

I don't want to label Dakari a "project" but that #1 center prospect ranking got people's expectations ****** up.

Back
Top Bottom