The College Basketball Post

Don't eeem remember posting in here last night... Love/hate relationship with bars that have 1$ shots on game nights :smh: New CBS sports poll out UK drops to 4th Mich St.,Louisville,Kansas one two and three Duke rounds out the top 5

Watch out for my young boy Shaq Thomas from Cincy, he's going to be a problem.
If he fixes his jumper and becomes more assertive offensively, yep.

Dakari looked way better than he did the last time I saw him. I can back off the he's god awful ledge now. 

You're right, but Shaq's from around my way and a distant cousin so I'm bias :lol:

Dakari just needs more time, however I don't like him and WCS on the floor at the same time, especially during stretches when the guys on the wing are ice cold.

L-Ville's women's HC is buying a beer for the first 2,500 fans against LSU.

Hey, I'd go just for the Schimmel sisters. My girl Jude.

Yes, Ska.

Showed smarts in his first big game. Basketball IQ attacking the basket with dribble penetration. Drawing contact, creating for others. He'll have Sharpe's job in no time.

Only thing Tharpe is good at is making free throws.

Mason plays very big and is a far better defensive presence

Last edited:
I noticed Self experimenting with Mason and Tharpe together, matching Duke small.

Tharpe, Mason, Selden, Wiggins, Ellis.

Greene is going to hit a lot of big shots for KU in the rotation. Can't shoot off his own dribble yet.

Loving Green's stroke, he'll be the X factor for them down the line because they need knock down shooting

Forgot about Frankamp, he's also a sniper.

Iverson is a player, friend watched him play a lot in CT, only says great things.

I can see you're all in g, gotta see them against more competition but I like the roster a lot.

CBB this season is going to be such a treat

Last edited:
Tune in Tuesday, brotha. How they handle Smart defensively will reveal a lot.

I also like Marquette a lot as a dark horse. Duane Wilson is my guy.

Buckeyes to a lesser extent. If Ross heats up and Craft defends without hand checking and fouling out.

Craft is going to be so aggrivating to watch. He's going to get away with murder due to his rep as a good defender.

Besides that stepback that Wiggins hit his shot was looking terrible. Dude clanked a couple jumpers off the backboard. He's gonna really need to improve that area of his game cause people will be analyzing and critiquing his game all season long.

Randle looked like a man amongst boys...been putting up Kevin Love numbers every game. Jabari showed an all around game that looked like he could step foot into an NBA game right now. Wiggins looks RAW in every aspect...body wise and his play. He seriously looks 16 years old. Literally all he showed was that he's a world class athlete and great competitor...but somehow on just breakaway dunks and off ball cuts to the basket for dunks he scored 22 points and grabbed 10 boards in 26 minutes. His potential is definitely limitless but right now at this moment I'd say he's the least NBA ready of the three.

Son relax lmao.

My son still dropped 22. BANG BANG

Craft is going to be so aggrivating to watch. He's going to get away with murder due to his rep as a good defender.

:lol:

This team will be tested Saturday @ Marquette. Would love to see how many TVs in C-Bus will have that game one while the football team is also playing during that time.

Back
Top Bottom