The College Basketball Post

No I definitely think they'll be a 5 seed or better in tournament, but sweet 16 IMO is the goal. Anything beyond will exceed my expectations.

Why is it that the most highly recruited prep players, so rarely go to play in the B1G? Arguably the best conference in college basketball year in and year out (and if not it's always right there).

Is it because it's usually a less "sexy" style of ball?

Last edited:
Why is it that the most highly recruited prep players, so rarely go to play in the B1G? Arguably the best conference in college basketball year in and year out (and if not it's always right there).

Not to mention other teams typically play more nationally televised games bc they have a sexier name.

Arizona at SDSU tonight. Should be really good, that's always a tough tough place to win at.

Think Arizona still wins though.

Idk I think they get there fare share. I feel Thad Matta has been doing really well recruiting. Izzo is Izzo and Tom crean has gotten a few Mcdonald All Americans. 

The boys just put a beatdown on Detroit... Had no idea Juwan Howard Jr. existed. Best player on that team by far.

Napier could have thrown up his second straight triple double if he had played the last 11 minutes. 10/8/8 with ease.

Hope we drop another slot in the rankings next week...

The boys just put a beatdown on Detroit... Had no idea Juwan Howard Jr. existed. Best player on that team by far.

Napier could have thrown up his second straight triple double if he had played the last 11 minutes. 10/8/8 with ease.

Hope we drop another slot in the rankings next week...

Uconn, best kept secret this year. I actually love that we're flying under the radar...:smokin

Back
Top Bottom