The College Basketball Post

What I don't get about Kentucky is why they get all these bigs and then there is logjam...realistically they may have 5 6'10 dudes on team

Yeah that's why I feel like we need another wing, Stanley would've been a perfect fit. But it's early, pretty sure Cal has a trick or two up his sleeve before the late signing period is over.

Wowwwww Snider did Illinois dirty. That must hurt. And it'll hurt a lot more if they don't get Alexander here.

Duke for both of them. 

Last edited:
Come on down Big Cliff! Welcome to the KUCMB family.

The Illini fan base is not going to be happy with that bait and switch. Jay Will letting Cliff have it.

The Illini fan base is not going to be happy with that bait and switch. Jay Will letting Cliff have it.
Yeah I gotta say that's pretty lame. He wouldn't even look at the camera either, these interviews are usually awkward as hell.

Coach Cal keeping it real. So true for a lot of these kids to break the cycle of poverty in the family. He has the program to get kids, but you know parents probably love him.

Last edited:
I miss the big east already 
ohwell.gif
...come tourney time I might not watch college ball out of spite for what they did to my conference 

Yeah I gotta say that's pretty lame. He wouldn't even look at the camera either, these interviews are usually awkward as hell.

In between the mic not working and Cliff's one word answers that was a bit awkward and it all seemed a bit forced.

:r

Anyone that plays for that Oakland Soliders team seems like a lock for UA and Miller.

Great pipeline to have going.

Back
Top Bottom