The College Basketball Post

kufakeout.gif

Can't lie this is kinda funny :lol:

I see you, Coach Miller. Come on down, Stanley.

The anti-Duke sentiment will only grow stronger among the masses. I know there's no way, but imagine Bari returning to play with Jahlil and Tyus.

Every college C should be terrified about this work that Okafor is about to give them nex year.

I expect one of the most dominant college seasons in a decade, with the rule changes, he's set up to tare apart college.

OKB: How much better is Okafor than Turner and Towns?

From a college pespective

turner i haven't watched. Towns is also great but can play soft, fall in love with his jumper, but is incredibly skilled, can do everything, might end up being more valuable in the pros but...

Okafor is PERFECT to crush college C's, he's just a complete post player, length, bulk hands, coordination, and most importantly the feet and the mindset to rip people to shreds on the blocks, he was an automatic bucket or foul at the u19's, I don't think thats going to change in college.

Who are some coaches on the hot seat ?

I think Billy Kennedy (Texas A&M) needs to show good improvement , god bless him .

Who are some coaches on the hot seat ?

I think Billy Kennedy (Texas A&M) needs to show good improvement , god bless him .

whoever coaches boston college and whoever coaches stanford.

especially the Stanford guy.

and dave rice stinks.

also

is ok state a better job than UNLV?

Isn't UNLV basketball like the main sports thing in las vegas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom