The College Basketball Post

I haven't watched any ISU, hese Iowa State boys are extremely well coached.

Ejim showing out for scouts, all three candians played well. :pimp:

yea i always had faith in paige, he just had to add sum weight/strength which he did in the offseason. & I really wanna know how bad the comp was in highschool for james michael to be a 5 star recruit, dude lost so much money by not leavin after his 1st year.

these damn harrison twins gotta show & prove for kentucky 2nite too. i read an article where a scout was sayin aaron may have played himself completely out of the nba against msu :lol: & that the only reason andrew would get drafted is cause of his size

I haven't watched any ISU, hese Iowa State boys are extremely well coached.

Ejim showing out for scouts, all three candians played well.
pimp.gif
I've been impressed with Naz's improvement from last year.  

I hate these twins attitude, straight weak cry babies. Head down after missed shots or them not receiving the ball on time.

how good is Nik Stauskas?

The Klay Thompson comparisons floated by the coaching staff are not outlandish, very similar profiles.

He's a better ball handler than Klay, but Klay came of screens more often in college which is more directly translatable to the NBA.

Last edited:
is andrew harrison scared to penetrate the defense or is he just not able to? it look like he just stand around & dribble on the perimeter from wat ive seen

Yea, that slam by Stauskaus today was :x

His game seems much more well-rounded than what he did last year, very impressed.

I wouldn't worry too much about Little Big God, difference between him and Wes Johnson is he is not 24. Still young although today was not encouraging at all. Needs to keep working on that shot.

Also, I know he's the Mayor of Ames but I can't see Hoiberg there that much longer, especially when its the NBA that will be calling.

ISU is one of the best watches in CBB. Excellent sets & Hoiberg actually empowers his guys offensively.

Stauskas is more athletic than Klay, but his short arms and low standing reach is going to make defending in the NBA a problem.

officially gotta start taping these Noah Vonleh games, from the looks of the box score, 1 and done is looking more and more likely.

I can't make the Duke vs UCLA game at MSG next month. If anybody is interested in going just send me a PM and maybe we can work something out .

We'll first half of our game wasn't real pretty but the hoosiers seemed to pull it together in the second half. Really looking forward to the udub game later this week. :smokin

Countdown to Hoiberg moving to a bigger program. He's only been a step down for me below Shaka and Stevens previously.

Mayor's in the same category as Pastner, for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom