The College Basketball Post

You've changed the framework of the argument completely.

Clearly Dawkins and Collins benefited greatly from being under K in gaining the jobs, but that's not the point. The point is that working under K does not ensure that they'll in turn be great coaches, which is what you make it sound like when you referenced Pastner coming up under Olson. Dawkins is on the hot seat himself at Stanford, so he might not be your best example. He probably was next in line at Duke without every having taken a HC job before his stint at Stanford.

No one is discrediting his work ethic, and I don't know what CBS Sports has to do with this. But most of these coaches work very hard. This is their profession. What info do we have that lets us know that Pastner is outworking the competition? Nothing tangible. However, we can take a look at his performance OOC, player development, and tourney performance. These are all tangible things, compared to "work ethic" from a few articles. You seem to think that I have something against him, which can't be farther from the truth. He's a young, personable coach that seems to recruit well as he's a former player and can relate to the guys. He has left quite a bit to be desired as a HC thus far. 

Last edited:
Wasn't pretty for a while but Sparty turned it on in the 2nd half. Appling with 25 pts and 7 assists :smokin

Last edited:
Arizona's athleticism has definitely improved this season, dudes are flexing all over FDU. I can't wait until we play stronger competition

Kaleb Tarczewski should've went to Kansas like everybody expected , Bill Self would've gotten the best out of him.

I can't wait to go to the Zona vs Duke game next week .

I will be out there for the game as well.

Withey still burns, my son Foggy woulda been such a better player smh.

My home girl (senior at AA) wants to buy tickets for Michigan/Stanford at Barclays.

My only reservation is hiking to Brooklyn that close to Christmas.

NT gathering in the city next week?
nerd.gif
tired.gif
 Going back to Ohio. 

Rondae :pimp:

Zona got a squad

That squad is intriguing as hell. A mix of long athletic high yellow big men and quick, athletic undersized guards.

They're gonna be match up problems for a looooooot of squads.

The fact that Bari leads us in rebounding bothers me to no end :x

I mean I applaud his efforts on the glass but **** he's going to be DEAD come conference play...Let Alone Tourney Time :smh:

Chane Behannan about to be the next kid investigated for driving a booster's car. License suspended and he missed a court date for traffic tickets driving a Sports Marketing UL Booster's whip. 

Last edited:
Chane Behannan about to be the next kid investigated for driving a booster's car. License suspended and he missed a court date for traffic tickets driving a Sports Marketing UL Booster's whip. 

Wasn't he indefinitely suspended before this season started?

Here's the quote from Oct. 17:

"Can Chane come back on the team?" Pitino said while announcing the suspension in a suprise move on a Thursday afternoon. "It is possible. It's not probable."

Pitino added that the earliest Behanan would rejoin the team was mid-December.

lol, soft *** Pitino.

The dudes' who own the cars that Ware and Behanan have been driving aren't "boosters." They're actual current students, party promoters. The one dude said Ware is his "best friend" lol. Nevin Shapiro type dude trying to be bff's with basketball players.

It's nothing, really.

Last edited:
Ah, so some cornball rich kid putting money in their pockets? Got it. Much ado about nothing. 

Smh at Bari being a little above athletic. Dude has drop step 3 times and flushed it with easy.
It's just to easy for him.

I don't remember guarantee lock to be the goods in the NBA since D.Rose.

Back
Top Bottom