The College Basketball Post

Memphis 0-10 vs ranked teams(0-7 vs Top 10 teams) under Pastner :wow: .. I want to believe it's all going to come together this year but the odds are really against him

Memphis 0-10 vs ranked teams(0-7 vs Top 10 teams) under Pastner
eek.gif
.. I want to believe it's all going to come together this year but the odds are really against him
Think this is the best team he has had, but they won't win tonight.

Smh at Bari being a little above athletic. Dude has drop step 3 times and flushed it with easy.
It's just to easy for him.

I don't remember guarantee lock to be the goods in the NBA since D.Rose.

he is "a little above average athletically", you are confusing elite athleticism with elite size and length.

Man screw Parker for not picking Michigan State after how hard and long Izzo recruited him. We would a been a damn LOCK for a Natty with JP! He's beasting right now.

Man screw Parker for not picking Michigan State after how hard and long Izzo recruited him. We would a been a damn LOCK for a Natty with JP! He's beasting right now.
Like every coach didn't recruit him hard and long. Don't complain about dudes not picking schools.

IDK man this dude Wiggin's looks like he lights up before the game sometimes :lol: His talent is insane but he looks too content with just being another guy sometimes. He needs that Parker mentality.

IDK man this dude Wiggin's looks like he lights up before the game sometimes
laugh.gif
His talent is insane but he looks too content with just being another guy sometimes. He needs that Parker mentality.
word, analyst were saying this over the summer, it was like he wasn't giving full effort out there during runs, and then Parker, Randle, and Gordon were out there shinning..

word, analyst were saying this over the summer, it was like he wasn't giving full effort out there during runs, and then Parker, Randle, and Gordon were out there shinning..

You are the most talented prospect in a long time, you have to want to be great. Durant, Beas, Melo, Parker etc. all came in looking to be dominant on the court. I may be overreacting but it's a BIG problem IMO.

Last edited:
Tracy Mcgrady, Paul George Vince Carter, all had those questions at some point in time, so it doesn't bother me.

Plus when the game is on the line, big challenges in big moments Wiggins ALWAYS shows up.

This season is so fun.

Back
Top Bottom