The College Basketball Post

Jahii is nasty in the PnR, pull up jumper was money, range is good. Euro step move he hit Kendrick with. 
sick.gif

And Memphis 
laugh.gif

^^^Seems like that name pops up in the pros or college all the time 4real :lol: ...might be some African countries version of the name Mike or John or something

I was there last night.. It was a sight to see.. When we had 26 points he had 21 of them..
Dude is a tremendous player..
My fav players are Brown and really Clark..
Clark is a straight baller.. Dude just goes out there and hoops.. Made some mistakes but just kept playing hard.. Can't be mad at that..

Winslow today or tomorrow. .....seems to be duke or ucla...buddy of mine saying ucla who kept telling me same thing about Looney

Jahii put on a show last night. Didn't help that these UNLV guys had no clue what to do on defense....going under screen, no help on the drives, but that is to be expected with Dave Rice.

BYU/Iowa State is going to be a track meet tonight. Should see a 95-90 type game.

Jahii put on a show last night. Didn't help that these UNLV guys had no clue what to do on defense....going under screen, no help on the drives, but that is to be expected with Dave Rice.

BYU/Iowa State is going to be a track meet tonight. Should see a 95-90 type game.

Dave Rice is a good coach though, he came up under Jerry Tarkanian and no one works harder than him.

I'm still
eek.gif
/
laugh.gif
@ how Marcus tried to Violate with the attempted reverse jam on buddy off that backdoor cut
laugh.gif
 That would've been so nasty too.

Best backcourt in CBB, top young coach with a tireless work ethic and Lute Olson tutelage and they get 30 balled in their first big game of year. 
frown.gif

Best backcourt in CBB, top young coach with a tireless work ethic and Lute Olson tutelage and they get 30 balled in their first big game of year. :frown:

It was also only their second game of the year and they were thrown to the wolves. Not putting much stock into it.

:lol: @ the shots being thrown at my guy Champ, y'all gotta let him live

Marcus Smart best PG in the nation though

Swamped at work, fellas. Caught glimpses, didn't look pretty.

I can lick my chops and own my mistakes. I was flat out wrong about this game. Although one early test on the road isn't the end all, be all, I expected so much more from Crawford, Dixon, Jackson, Johnson, Iverson. Pastner truly let me down. Memphis were dogs on the road, but I picked them to win and believed this could be their statement game.

Smart had the game of the season. Everything clicked. Stillwater crowd was live. But no excuses, Memphis should have done better. If not to win, at least be more competitive. Elite Eight isn't out of the question but I'm starting to somewhat believe the matchup may play a huge role.

Back
Top Bottom