The College Basketball Post

E, I know you have a connection to somebody. Just forgot who.

If I can read between the lines, I'm guessing the surprise is Cliff.

I wonder the separation between Tyus and Mudiay, Jahlil and Turner/Towns, Cliff and Trey/Looney.

Shaka definitely my favorite coach but the field this year is heavy, can't discount experience though, he's definitely proved his teams can beat anybody.

I think VCU can hang with the best of them. Their style is tough to prepare for.

Havoc is no joke.

Let's see what they can do in the A-10 again this year.

So is Randle a faster, better dribbler zach randolph? I saw the mis direction step he did today 
mean.gif

I haven't been following Okafor/Jones recruitments closely. I figured they were Duke locks. What happened behind the scenes that has people saying Kansas now?

I haven't been following Okafor/Jones recruitments closely. I figured they were Duke locks. What happened behind the scenes that has people saying Kansas now?
His dad didn't like people calling his son a Duke lock and there being no suspense, Kansas steam picked up around then
tumblr_lqtb9cNL4y1qa6kqao1_400.gif

I don't know why people are doubling Embiid, his only skill right now is passing, let him prove he has the touch to make a hook shot.

Weird prospect, a fluid and mobile 7 footer with court-vision but almost nothing else on offense.

I don't know why people are doubling Embiid, his only skill right now is passing, let him prove he has the touch to make a hook shot.

Weird prospect, a fluid and mobile 7 footer with court-vision but almost nothing else on offense.
I'll take that as a prospect 10 times out of 10. 

Also the fact that Wiggins got 22/10 while not even being the focal point of the offense last night says everything about his potential.

Back
Top Bottom