The College Basketball Post

I'm glad this game is on this early in the season. Glad College BB did it right this year 
nthat.gif
. 'Sup @Elpablo21

sup my G
pimp.gif

missed most of the game. Need to catch this on repeat to see Jabari do work
Caught most of it. They didn't disappoint at all. I'm not predicting anything for any of them. I just want to see them develop.

Tonight I had
Parker
Wiggins
Randle

Randle stuffed the stat sheet, but buddy got cookied like 8 times on the defender just knowing what he's gonna do.

I believe the draft order will be wiggins parker randle. This should be enough to show that teams need to tank because if you end up with anyone of them, you're set.

Not compared to Parker when you factor in that he had 8 TO's and gave up the game clinching tip

Parker fouled out sooooo.......what are you saying? Without Randle UK isn't in the game AT ALL. Randle had what 2 first half points? And single handedly brought his team back against a vet laden team in spite of his guard play. Parker had a great game but didn't play the same caliber, at this point of the season, team and was oc in the second half. Randle had the better game even with the turnovers

Good games all around I fully expect to see UK and Kansas in the final 4...Duke will disappoint as always and Michigan St. is overrated you let a s*** UK team take you to 4

Judging just off tonight, I'd rank it Randle, Parker, Wiggins. But I think Wiggins will eventually become the best player out of the three. I'm surprised he scored 22 points. Didn't even seem like he got that many touches.

Think one thing we can take from this is that if all 3 can perform for 2 halves instead of 1 then it's curtains.

No one put it together for an entire game and that's the scary part.

And I got it:
1) Randle
2) Parker
3) Perry Ellis
4) Wiggins

I'm sorry but that boy Ellis made a huge leap from last year to this year.

Last edited:
Judging just off tonight, I'd rank it Randle, Parker, Wiggins. But I think Wiggins will eventually become the best player out of the three. I'm surprised he scored 22 points. Didn't even seem like he got that many touches.

I don't think he got that many either.

Not compared to Parker when you factor in that he had 8 TO's and gave up the game clinching tip

Parker fouled out sooooo.......what are you saying? Without Randle UK isn't in the game AT ALL. Randle had what 2 first half points? And single handedly brought his team back against a vet laden team in spite of his guard play. Parker had a great game but didn't play the same caliber, at this point of the season, team and was oc in the second half. Randle had the better game even with the turnovers

Bari is also a 3 and he was guarding positions 3-5 tonight, ALL NIGHT. He carried the team offensively and ate the glass up.

If you're going off who you like more then cool. But if you're going based off how they played then their is NO WAY you can say Drew played better than him tonight :lol:

There's no way you can just sweep 8 TO's under the rug like that.

I dont think you watched the game :lol: James Young was lighting that **** up, talk about somebody who kept them in it he had like 19 in the first half.

I don't think he got that many either.

The reason why it was quiet was because he wasn't creating a lot on his own. A lot of movement w/o the ball cutting, couple of breakaways etc. besides that Stepback and I think 1 spin I don't recall him creating much. That says a lot about him though, ability to get his in the flow. I like it.

What I did like about Wiggins is how he doesn't seem to force the action. He really committed to getting his within the offense and taking advantage of other opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom