The College Basketball Post

Man I hope these 4 teams are in the final 4 come april.

Parker got the best of wiggins in the first half, 2nd half was Wiggins and KU Win :pimp:

I'm a believer in both guys but Wiggins is scary. Once he improves his handle and gets a consistant J..jeezus christ

Yup. That stepback was somethin' nice.
But when he gets his shot a little more consistent it's gonna be sweeeeet.

Just wish Wiggins got a few more touches down the stretch.

Last edited:
I haven't been this hyped for CBB in years.

OK State/Memphis next Tuesday. Backcourt dream.

I need VCU in the FF.

Suillimon and cook were going for theirs. Didn't let my man bari get anything touches.

Duke loses, so I'm happy. Also happy my man Parker went off. It's hard rooting for a player, on the team you hate.

It was really good game for both squads. Glad to see Drew come alive in the second, they had A LOT boys do good things for them.

I wish Sheed would've been more aggressive earlier. Our lack of interior depth is going to lead to Bari fouling out more than he ever should :smh:

Before this game I had FOY as Julius,Bari,Wiggins but now I think it's Julius,Wiggins,Bari......Thank you KU for winning me a rack

If we are just grading their nights

1 Parker
2 Randle
3 Wiggins

All three will have great years though

Only wish Wiggins got more minutes, cannot wait to see all 4 of these teams play more specifically the Big 3 freshman

Randle needs to tighten up his handle, which he did to close the game. Credit to Sparty's defense and their hands, but too many turnovers. I also thought watching live he didn't block out Dawson for the tip-in 4 point lead. Not sure, someone fact check me.

Wiggins needs to avoid foul trouble. Also create better passing angles and getting open in the post to exploit mismatches.

I felt Bari got trigger happy at times in the second half. You're big and strong. Use the size advantage attacking the rim. Especially with so many ticky tack fouls given.

Back
Top Bottom