The College Basketball Post

Huggins tearing up before the game today. Wow, the memories of this guy on the sideline as I grew up.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Nick Van Exel and Ruben Patterson in the building today
pimp.gif

yeah, they've monitored Sanford all year...

I'd be surprised if III didn't use 2 'ships in the spring after what's gone on this year.

What kinda reception did Huggins get tonight?

As per today's NY Post:

Stephenson is considered the No. 1 recruit in the city and he has narrowed his final choices to St. John's, Maryland, Kansas, UCLA and Wake Forest. Memphishas been eliminated from contention.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

As per today's NY Post:

Stephenson is considered the No. 1 recruit in the city and he has narrowed his final choices to St. John's, Maryland, Kansas, UCLA and Wake Forest. Memphis has been eliminated from contention.

the only team that has never changed on that list is kansas so IF he goes to school proably will be kansas

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Didn't see it talked about much here last night... but that Va Tech win last night was a huge one.
yeah, apparently it boosted their RPI a whole lot. the problem is, they have Duke, UNC, and Florida State to finish the season. they could easily drop their last three games.
well - duke and unc won't hurt them to lose to, but FSU becomes a must win. then they need a win in the ACCT and they're probably in.. ifthey could knock off unc or duke, along with FSU or an ACCT win, that's probably just as good.

Binghamton - 20 wins, 13-3 atop America East
pimp.gif

more amazing is Broadus has gotten these outcasts to stick together for a whole year and steer clear of trouble.

Somebody hire him!

ugly end on both sides.

good win for Cincy tho.

obvious Bob Knight is dyin to get back on the sideline.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

AJ Stewart has been kicked off the squad.

seen that coming a mile away.

adios.
Really? Didnt here about this.

Anyways it was good to see Huggs back in Cincy tonight, and a big win for the Bearcats.

yeah, they've monitored Sanford all year...

I'd be surprised if III didn't use 2 'ships in the spring after what's gone on this year.

What kinda reception did Huggins get tonight?

I think Sanford would be a steal and will develop very nicely if they extend an offer to him.

Hugg's got a great reception tonight and it was good to see him back in the Shoe. Yancy played like a man tonight down low, and we picked up a win that wedefinitely needed. Win out and we are in the tournament IMO.

As per today's NY Post:

Stephenson is considered the No. 1 recruit in the city and he has narrowed his final choices to St. John's, Maryland, Kansas, UCLA and Wake Forest. Memphis has been eliminated from contention.

Wake Forest pulled themselves out of the race today for what it's worth.

Did anyone else not understand them have Ebanks bring it up?

I would've thought Butler or Ruoff.

yeah, it is good.

Think Memphis should be a little too much down the stretch.

UofA let one get away tonight..

As per today's NY Post:

Seems like the list has been the same for a while now. Please just stay in The City.

What's funny about UCLA though? What did I miss?

Back
Top Bottom